- Name :Alphonse
- Meaning :A famous name bearer meaning noble being ready for war, A famous name bearer meaning noble being ready for war
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Alphonse
- Alonzoalonzo how a young man name is pronounced a-lon-zoh. it is of old german origin, and the importance of alonso is "ready for battle". italian and spanish, with the variant form of alphonse. this form is more popular than alfonso, perhaps because of basketball celebrity alonzo mourning.,noble and ready,noble and ready,elegant, ready
- Alfonsoalfonso the boys his name is pronounced al-fon-so. it is of old german origin, and the importance of alphonse is "ready for battle". italian and spanish, with the variant form of alphonse. alfonso was favoured by the spanish royal house, but is rare in the united states.,nobel and ready; of battle,noble and willing,generous, and willing,generous, willing to
- Alfordalford how to a girl's name is pronounced al-ford. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of alford is "the old river-ford". also the form of alphonse.
- Hildefunshildefuns as a name of children german origin and meaning of hildefuns is "ready for battle". source form of alonzo and alphonse.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name