- Name :Alpha
- Meaning :First letter of the greek alphabet, An excellent firstborn child with leadership and chieftian qualities
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :2
- Syllables :2.5
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Mesha (A, L, E, I, O)
- Nakshatra :Krithika (A, Ee, U, EA, I, E)
Similar Names For Alpha
- Deltadelta, as a girl's name is pronounced the tah. it is of greek origin. the fourth letter of the greek alphabet. it can also be a place, a name, as in the mississippi delta. the actress delta burke.,delta letter,the mouth of the river
- Bravobravo, as a young man by the name is of italian origin, and the importance of bravo is "excellent, courageous". the exclamation point, accompanies a great performance, traditionally, the opera house. also the word that means "b" in the military alphabet.
- Errolthe wild boar, the wolf,errol how to a girl's name is pronounced air-ul. scottish surname, which is derived from a place name associated with earl. the earls of erroll, hereditary high constable of scotland, are the famous scottish aristocrats. it can also be connected with the latin alphabet and errare meaning "to walk". familiar, in the 1930s, because of errol flynn, famous for his roles cloak-and-dagger. black pianist erroll garner.
- AlphaeusA River God having power of a thousand learned chief with dynamism., A River God having power of a thousand learned chief with dynamism.
- Alpheusalpheus as a boy's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of alphaeus "successor". biblical name used by the box 19ten century, very rare.,change
- Methodiosmethodius as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the meaning of methodius is "traveler's companion". saint methodius was the first translation of the bible into the slavic language. he is also one of the creators of the cyrillic alphabet, in honor of his companion, cyril.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name