- Name :allen
- Meaning :all how to a girl's name is pronounced al-en. is gaelic old german origin, and the meaning of all is "precious". variant of alan. all is a english and american preference. see also alain.,handsome, good-humoured,a little bit rock,rock
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For allen
- Ethandurable or long-lasting,ethane, as a name of children is very ee-as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ethan is "resistance, durable". from eitan. biblical: the ethane, the ezrahite was a man known for his wisdom. american patriot ethan allen was a famous revolutionary war avant-garde. the actor ethan hawke.,firm, durable, strong,strong, firm
- JimiSupplanter, the name fits to those who are independent , have urge to face new challenges in life and nenjoy their life. They are creative and focus on their physical appearance.
- Karenchaste, pure,karen how to a girl's name is pronounced kare-en. it is danish and greek origin, and the importance of karen is "pure". abbreviation of katherine. see also caryn, karina, and keren. the writer karen blixen; the singer karen carpenter; actress karen allen. also the form of catherine.,pure
- AachalendraThe word aachalendra means Himalayas, it signifies the person to be strong, Unchallengeable, The word aachalendra means Himalayas, it signifies the person to be strong, Unchallengeable
- Aadavaaadava means sun, it signifies the person who is supreme unchallenged, aadava means sun, it signifies the person who is supreme unchallenged
- Zoeithe name of zoei is a girl name of greek origin. this is the clumsiest and least popular version of the classic greek, the name zoe. little wonder that this variant has fallen to nearly 200 people in the united states, the popularity of the rankings in just 2 years. we recommend you to go with the beautiful and elegant zoe (in those who seek, to prevent, above the names, is less popular than american spelling and punctuation 'zoey').
- AlopaFaultless, A challenging name depicting Impeccable being propagating fresh challenges and purposes
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name