- Name :Alder
- Meaning :Someone who lives by the Alder tree, Someone who lives by the Alder tree
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Alder
- Arlenarlen as a young man by the name (as the names of girl arlen) is very ar-len. is gaelic origin, and the meaning of arlen is a promise, oath, oath.",hares country,an oath,a person of alder, germany
- Ellerycheerful,cheerful, with sense of humor,ellery, as a young man by the name be pronounced ee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ellery is "alder tree". also with the latin hilary, meaning "joyful". literature: since the 1930s, due to the fictional detective ellery queen.,island with mature trees
- Naimnaim as a girl's name is of arabic origin, and the importance of naim is "satisfied.",river alder trees; happy
- Balderbald as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of balder is "courageous army". here, "soon" does not mean "hairless", but "courageous". norse mythology: the god balder as the "good guys" and have dominion in the summer, the light and the innocence.,the bearer of the light
- Verevere as a boy's name (also as a girl's name vere), is of french origin, and the importance of vere is the alder. the french names of the french word. a upper-class surname in england, with the connotations of the nobility by the poem of tennyson's lady clara vere de vere, praising the simple values of the people.
- Lavernealder,tree of laverne as a boy's name (also as a girl name laverne) is of latin origin. name a classic of the goddess of petty criminals. is that it sounds like the romance languages the word for "green" ("age" or "green"), and was mistakenly associated with the green of the trees or in the spring. the football players laveranues coles.,laverne as a girl's name (also known as boy name laverne) is very la-vern. it is of latin origin. the name of a roman goddess who was the patron saint of petty criminals. what was probably accepted, due to which a name is based on an erroneous belief that is similar to the word "green" ("age" or "green") in the romance languages, there are connotations by the green of the trees or in the spring.,springlike,the alder tree
- Vernonthe alder,the alder tree,the tree of alder,the place of the alders,vernon how a young man name is pronounced see-no. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of vernon is erlenwäldchen. name and aristocratic surname brought to england at the time of the norman conquest, and used as an english name in the 19th century. vern and verne are related to english/french surnames often as the short form of vernon or lavern. statesman vernon jordan.
- Vernathe alder,the tree of spring,verna how to a girl's name is pronounced see up close. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the verna is spring green. abbreviation of laverne; feminine form of vernon. since the late-19th century. virna (italian) trust in the 1960s by actress virna lisi. the name is date of air.
- FerdA short from Ferdinand, means one who lives near the alder trees, A short from Ferdinand, means one who lives near the alder trees
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name