- Name :Adrien
- Meaning :Latin - Man from Hadria; Dark One; A variant form of Adrian, Latin - Man from Hadria, Dark One, A variant form of Adrian
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Adrien
- Adrianadrian as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name-adrian) that is pronounced ay-dree-an. it is of latin origin, and the importance of adrian is "from hadria". place name: hadria was a town in the north of italy, which gave its name to the adriatic sea. the name was borne by the roman emperor publius aelius hadrianus (second century). hadrian ' s has built the wall, in the north of england during his reign. it is also the name of the 12th century by pope adrian iv (the only english pope in history). first popular in the 1950s in the united kingdom. hollywood costume designer adrian, the actor adrien brody.,of hadria,man from hadria (adriatic sea),a man of the adriatic sea,on the person from hadria (northern italy)
- AdriennaLatin - Women from Hadria, the Adriatic sea region. Also means dark one, A variant of Adria and Adriana
- AdrieneLatin - Women from Hadria, the Adriatic sea region. Also means dark one, A variant of Adria and Adriana
- Araluenthe name araluen is a girl's name is of aboriginal origin. araluen is a beautiful australian aboriginal place name, used in several sites, always with the film of water lilies. in terms of sound, araluen, offers to all, "ara" principle was made popular by arabella, the guaperas of "lu" sound in the middle, which is a cause of great nicknames like "lulu" and the final "sound, what makes that will fit all of those viviens and adriennes in the courtyard of the school. araluen is a good option for parents in search of a fresh sound of nature is based on the names of a girl child is not playful or masculine.
- Hadrienthe name hadrien is a boy's name of french, of latin origin. what life and hadrian hadrien today, thanks to adrian, along with the revival of the old roman name in general. hadrian was a 2. century roman emperor famed for his wall.
- Hadriahadria, as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of hadria is "from hadria". the location, the name. variant of adrian. also the form of adrienne.,city in the north of italy
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name