- Name :abid
- Meaning :abid as a girl's name is of arabic and hebrew origin, and the meaning of abid is "worshippers of god; god knows that."
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For abid
- AabideenZainul abidin is a Islam name for baby Boy and meaning is Ornament of the worshippers, it is probably taken from early Islamic leader Zainul abidin, Zainul abidin is a Islam name for baby Boy and meaning is Ornament of the worshippers, it is probably taken from early Islamic leader Zainul abidin
- Zain ul AbideenAdornment of the worshipers or one who is a source of pride for the Muslims., Adornment of the worshipers or one who is a source of pride for the Muslims.
- AabidWorshipper of God, The word aabid means powerful, complete, worshipper of allah, it also signifies the one who is good intellectually and requires several outlet of energies
- Charitycharity how to a girl's name is pronounced share-ih-t-shirt. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of love is "love, love". from the word was originally the christian love for others (in latin, "caritas" in the sense of "generous love", from the latin "carus", with the meaning of "love"). one of the virtues name, used as a name since the 16th century. century. cherry was originally a pet form of charity. st. paul said to the corinthians: "and now abide faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is love." see also the faith and the hope.,give, the kindness,love and generosity,selfless love
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name