- Name :abdu
- Meaning :worshipers of god
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For abdu
- RavanaKing of lanka, Ravana is a character in Hindu history, Who is the primary antagonist of the Hindu epic Lord Ramayana (Ten headed King of Lanka, who abducted Sita; brother of Vibhishana & Surpanakha; father of Indrajit; husband of Mandodari), Power Holder, Means of terrifying roar, a name given by Lord Shiva, King of Lanka
- AbdullahServant of God (Allah), God's slave or servant of Allah, Islamic mystic Muhammad's father name was Abdullah.
- SireenA narrator of Hadith from the prophet (Saw), Another narrator of Hadith by the same name was the sister of mariah al-qabtiyah, Al-maqooqus of egypt (She was the daughter of Ibn Abdullah Ibn Masood), She who is the wife of a man who is a companion of the Prophet
- AmbikaGoddess Parvati, A mother, Sensitive, Loving, Good woman, Name of Parvati, Name of the middle daughter of kashiraj and eldest consort of vichitraveerya like her youngest sister she had no progeny and Vyas begot on her a son named dhritarashtra, The mother of the universe (Second daughter of the king of Kashi, abducted from her swayamvara by Bhisma. She married Vichitravirya and, after his death, became Dhritarastra's mother (with Vyasa).), They are the three princesses of kashi, compassionate mothers
- HadenBasically Abdul Muzanni was a narrator of Hadith., Basically Abdul Muzanni was a narrator of Hadith.
- Izza An-NisaShe narrated Hadith (She was the daughter of Muhammad bin Abdul Aziz bin Ali bin hibbat Allah bin khuldoon)
- AbdurVariant of Arabic name Abdul which means servant, Variant of Arabic name Abdul which means servant
- TufaylahThis was the name of the freed slave of al-waleed bin Abdullah, She transmitted Hadith from Sayyidah Ayshah ra, The name of the unbound slave of Al-waleed bin Abdulla.
- MareechAnother name of the Sun (Who assumed form of suvarna mriga (golden deer) and help abduct Sita)
- AbdulahadA person who serves only one human being at a time, A person who serves only one human being at a time
- AmbaGoddess Durga, Mother, Eldest of the three princesses of kashee and sister of Ambika and Ambalika, Name of a Goddess (The king of Kashi's eldest daughter. Bhishma abducted her from her swayamvara along with her two sisters to be his brother's bride.), A mother filled with compassion
- Kareemgenerous or noble person,kind, generous,kareem as a name of children is very kah-reem. it is of arabic origin, and the importance of kareem is "generous, giving". the koran lists generosity as one of the 99 attributes of god. basketball great kareem abdul-jabbar.,elegant, sophisticated,
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name