Check out our alphabetical list of 219 Sanskrit Girl Names along with their meanings and choose the best name for your to be born or newborn baby with the help of FirstCry`s Baby Names Finder.
- AhanaInner light, Immortal, Born during the day, First rise of the Sun, Strong willed like steel, inner light, inner happiness
- JinishaGod is gracious, Superior person, it means superior. Girls with this name are strong, intelligent and independent. They never compromise about their work and have curiosity to learn new things.
- GaurangiGiver of happiness, Another name of Goddess Radha, Beloved of Lord Krishna, Fair complexioned, Pretty one and charming person like a holy cow.
- AdithiMother of the gods, Liberty, Perfection, Creativity, Freedom, Safety, Abundance, The Hindu deity of sky and fertility
- ManasiWith a sound mind, A lady, Intellectual or spiritual endeavour, Another name for Saraswati, A person whose mind is sound
- NandhiniA holy cow, Bestowed of Joy, In Hindu mythology, The name refers to Goddess Ganga and Goddess durga.nandini also means adhishakti, Daughter, Happy, Pleasing, The Goddess of Luck. Goddess Laxmi
- SadhviReligious women, Courteous, Polite, Simple, Loyal, Decent, Worthy, Chaste, Devout worthy, A virtuous girl
- NandhikaGoddess Lakshmi, A small water jar, A joyous, Happy woman, A Girl who is very happy. Goddess Laxmi
- GouriA fair woman, Goddess Parvati, White, Fair, Beautiful, Brilliant, Another name for the earth, Gauri means the girl with milk white color. A sign of beauty.
- GourangiGiver of happiness, Another name of Goddess Radha, Beloved of Lord Krishna, Fair complexioned, Gaurangi is a composition of two words. Gau which means cow and rangi which means color. Gaurangi means a girl whos color is like cow.
- OjaswitaBright brightness, A person symbolic of brightness, A person who is a noble winner or a noble victory.
- NalinaLotus, Pond of lotuses, Flower, The stalk of the water Lily, Beautiful, Fragrant the stalk of the water Lily, The flower grown in water
- AdhitiMother of the gods, Liberty, Perfection, Creativity, Freedom, Safety, Abundance, One who is free or boundless
- HaimaGoddess Parvati, Snow, Made of gold, Another name for the river Ganges, An Apsara or celestial nymph, Persistance in love, Snow, Goddess Parvati
- NeeranjanaAarti, Name of a river, Goddess Durga, The night of the full Moon, A woman who is without any bad qualities
- GurneeshGurus grace, This is the name of knowledge and generosity, which will get the popularity and fame.
- MohanaAttractive, Charming, Infatuating, Beautiful, The girdle or belt which strengthens the dress around the waist
- MinakshiA women with a beautiful eyes, Fish eyed (Daughter of Kuber), The one having the beautiful fish-liked eyes
- NirakulaGoddess Durga, She who cannot be attained by confused people, The one who is without nervousness, tension and distress.
- MenkaCelestial dancer or An Apsara or shakuntalas mother, Innate of the concentration, born of the awareness
- TribhuvaneshwariGoddess Durga, Tri - three, Bhuvaneshwari - the queen of the universe consisting of 14 bhutans, Name of several goddesses, The Lord of one who has the knowledge of three worlds
Explore More in Baby Names
We hope you have found the perfect name for your little bundle of joy from our compilation of unique and trending Sanskrit Girl Names
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name
Please select atleast one Filter