Last Updated on
In India, we are always fond of carrying babies in our laps, that too in the front seat. After Madhav came into our lives, I always wanted him to be safe while we drive, as the traffic in our city is crazy. After he outgrew his baby basket, we decided to choose a comfy throne (read car seat :P) for our prince. Babyhug’s Safe Journey Forward Facing Car Seat has been with us ever since.
Why I Love It:
- Let’s be honest, no one wants to spend hours installing a car seat. Babyhug’s Safe Journey Forward Facing Car Seat is so easy to install that I didn’t even have to go through the manual.
- The fabric used is so soft and sturdy, and you instantly feel the high-quality standards that have been maintained.
- I won’t lie, one more reason behind getting the Babyhug car seat was that it wasn’t heavy on the pocket and was complete value for money. I bet you can’t get a better deal than this in the price that they are offering.
- The weight carrying capacity is up to 36 kgs so I wouldn’t have to buy another car seat till 10 years.
There are multiple pockets to keep hanky, or toys handy. The buttons are all marked so I don’t have to look for them.
Why My Child Loves It:
- Having his own seat gives the baby a sense of belonging and he is immediately drawn towards his own seat as he steps in the car. Try enforcing this without a car seat, and get a full meltdown in the middle of the street. This inculcates the good habit of sitting in your own place.
- Madhav really enjoys sitting in this car seat and is happy throughout the journey. The fabric is such that it isn’t itchy or too wool-like, so it doesn’t feel hot sitting in the car seat.
I would highly recommend the Babyhug Safe Journey Forward Facing Car Seat to all moms whose babies are over 18 months and have outgrown their car seat baskets. You can thank me later!
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.