Last Updated on
- She must have been lazy throughout the pregnancy.
- She should have done more workout or exercises.
- She is very weak and seems like she didn’t eat properly.
- She is a very careless person.
- I know that she will never have a normal delivery, as she is already too weak to handle the pain.
- She is an unhealthy person.
And so on…
But, there are many factors in play, and the woman might not be left with any choice other than to have a C-section, and none of those factors fit into the assumptions made by society.
- It’s an emergency.
- It’s a threat to the mother’s life.
- It’s a threat to the life of that little human inside.
- Don’t assume that she was not healthy.
- Don’t assume that she wouldn’t have felt the real pain.
- Please don’t judge a mother and make her feel unworthy.
Disclaimer: The views, opinions and positions (including content in any form) expressed within this post are those of the author alone. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The responsibility for intellectual property rights of this content rests with the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with him/her.