- Name :Zel
- Meaning :Private or special.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Islam
Similar Names For Zel
- Aylaayla as a girl's name is pronounced ay-lah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ayla is "deer or gazelle". variant of ayala. literary: ayla, the heroine of jean auel is "the clan of the bear cave" of the series.,oak, or halo, the light of the moon,the oak, the light of the moon
- Filberthazel, as a name of children german origin, and the meaning of hazel is "very clear". saint philibert, was from the seventh century monk, who gave his name to a mother, since his feast day falls at the time, when the fruits are ripe. in america, the nuts are commonly known as hazelnuts.,love bright,very bright
- RashadYoung gazelle, Integrity of conduct, With integrity, Sensible, Thinker, Counselor, Having good judgment, Good sense and good guidance
- Tabithagazelle,like a gazelle,tabitha how to a girl's name is pronounced with the tab-i-thah. it is of aramaic origin, and the meaning of tabitha is "gazelle". biblical: the aramaic name of dorcas, a type of woman that is known for its good works, it was again peter. journalist tabitha soren.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name