- Name :zealand
- Meaning :from the sea to the land
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For zealand
- Xeniahospitable, welcoming,woman of hospitality,xenia as a girl's name is pronounced zayn-yah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of xenia is guest, stranger. the new zealand production of the television series xena: warrior princess has pointed out, xena (zee-close) as a girl's name.
- RuruA Maori word for morepork, New Zealand's native owl., A Maori word for morepork, New Zealand's native owl.
- Hebethe offering as a girl's name is pronounced hee-bee. it is of greek origin, and the meaning of the offering is "young". of hêbos. greek mythology: hebe, the goddess of youth and cupbearer of the gods. the name of a species of flowering plant, native of new zealand. first in england in the late 19th century.,young people,young people
- Kenetithe name keneti is a name of children . keneti is an attractive samoanischen name, famous for new zealand actor kj (keneti james) fitzgerald, apa, who plays archie andrews, in the teen drama series riverdale. his father, also called keneti, is a native of samoans, that it was a town of matai (chief).
- Kirikiri, as a girl's name is pronounced keer-ee. family through kiri te kanawa, maori opera house, the diva of new zealand.,the mountain, the tree, the bark
- Nikauthe name nikau is a name of children . nikau one of the most well-known of the maori names for boys in new zealand. sounds like a cousin of nicholas, but nikau is actually the name of a palm tree native to the islands.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name