- Name :young
- Meaning :valient,to the young boys of his name is of english origin. adjective as a name.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For young
- PranavLord Vishnu, The sacred syllable Om, Kind of musical instrument, An epithet of Vishnu, Son of nighna, Grandson of ananutra and brother of shatrajit, Very much fresh or young, Epithet of Shiva, Phonic sound for sacred syllable Om, To make a humming or droning sound
- KittuA Cute Boy; Small young boy; A pet name in Tamil, A Cute Boy, Small young boy, A pet name in Tamil
- Adrianadrian as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name-adrian) that is pronounced ay-dree-an. it is of latin origin, and the importance of adrian is "from hadria". place name: hadria was a town in the north of italy, which gave its name to the adriatic sea. the name was borne by the roman emperor publius aelius hadrianus (second century). hadrian ' s has built the wall, in the north of england during his reign. it is also the name of the 12th century by pope adrian iv (the only english pope in history). first popular in the 1950s in the united kingdom. hollywood costume designer adrian, the actor adrien brody.,of hadria,man from hadria (adriatic sea),a man of the adriatic sea,on the person from hadria (northern italy)
- AbhinavInnovative, Young, Modern, Fresh, Novel, A sakta notable for his great leaning and spiritual attainment, New, Brand new
- Nathansince god gives,gave,he has given to nathan as a young man by the name is pronounced: not as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathan is "god has given". biblical: nathan was god's prophet during the reign of david and solomon. american revolutionary hero nathan hale; the critics george jean nathan; actor, nathan lane. also the shape of nathaniel.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name