- Name :yew
- Meaning :the name of the yew is a girl name . yes, the yew is a tree, the name but it is the similarity with you makes it potentially problematic choice as a first name.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For yew
- KeyanCrown, King, A form of keon, Celtic - Born of the Yew, Greek - Well Born, Noble, A variant of Keon
- Yvetteof the yew,yew,yew tree,yvette how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-vet i-vet. it is of french origin, and the importance of yvette is yew. woman, yves; diminutive of yvonne. the actress yvette mimieux.
- Owenthat which is born of the desire of noble descent,owen as a girl's name is pronounced ah-in. it is of scottish and greek origin, and the importance of owen is "born of yew; youth". variant of eoghan. also the variant of the latin name, eugene (see eugene). it can also be a derivation of an old celtic name that means "born of that", in reference to a god with a cult in gaul. owen glendower was a 14th-century welsh chief, fought without success, for welsh independence from england. outside the country of wales, that from the 18th of september. century. author owen wister; the actor owen wilson. also the shape of the euan. also the shape of the evan.,of well-born; born of yew; a teenager,the young warrior, well-born
- Kayakaya as a girl's name is pronounced kah-yah. is of japanese, zulu, turkish, hopi and hindi origin, and the meaning of kaya is "restful place, yew tree, forgiveness; home; stone; willow, wise child; with the beautiful body, profile.,my older sister,who assigned the rocks (nez pierce); marijuana (jamaica)
- Bowenbowen as a girl's name is pronounced boh-en. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of bowen is "son of owen, son of the young".,owen ' s son,the son of owen,well-born, noble, born of the yew
- Evetteevette, as a girl's name is of french origin, and the importance of evette is "yew". variant of yvette, which is affecting eve. also the form of yvonne.,of the yew,yew
- Yvesyew,yew wood,yves, as a young man by the name is pronounced eve. it is of french origin, and the importance of yves is yew. variant of the german name ivo. maybe an occupational disease, the name. yves saint (14. century) was a philosopher, jurist and priest, known as a lawyer who was an honest man. from the 1940s to the cause of fashion designer yves saint laurent and the singer/actor yves montand.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name