- Name :wynne
- Meaning :the fair, white, blessed,wynne as a girl's name (also known as boy's name wynne) is welsh origin and meaning of wynne is fair pur. also the form of gwendolen. also in the form of gwyneth. also the form of winifred.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For wynne
- Gwynethblessed, happy,happy, blessed,and gwyneth as a girl name of welsh origin, and the meaning of gwyneth is "i know right". the welsh district name of gwynned, probably gwen's, with the meaning of "i know right". it can also be a derivation of gwynaeth, meaning "happiness, happiness". its use in the english-speaking world, it seems that, due to the popular writer harriet annie hughes (19th century), whose pseudonym was gwyneth vaughan. the actress gwyneth paltrow. also the form of gwendolen.,happy, woman,white
- GoodwynnePeople with this name will be talented and understandable. These persons will be the phhilosopher, scholoars or teachers., People with this name will be talented and understandable. These persons will be the phhilosopher, scholoars or teachers.
- Ethelwynnea maculinized Old English word meaning a noble friend., a maculinized Old English word meaning a noble friend.
- GladwynneThe name Gladwynne means a Friend who is Happy, The name Gladwynne means a Friend who is Happy
- Wysandrawysandra as a girl's name. blend of wynne (welsh) fair, pure and sandra (greek) man is to defend.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name