- Name :Wright
- Meaning :The wagon maker, The wagon maker
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Wright
- Anthonyanthony as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name anthony) is very a-tha-nee. it is of latin origin. in english, the form of the old roman city, surname antonio, probably of etruscan origin. mark anthony (82-30 bc), roman triumvir and general, was seated on the throne and had a hectic political career with queen cleopatra of egypt. saint anthony (third century) was an egyptian hermit, a monk, founded the first christian monastery, and is traditionally known for its resistance against evil. according to legend, he lived alone in the desert-for more than 80 of his hundred years. in england, the name is, in general, written and spoken, without the "h". the actor anthony quinn, anthony hopkins, anthony perkins, tony curtis, antonio banderas, photographer antony armstrong-jones, earl of snowdon; composer, anton bruckner; the playwright anton chekhov; basketball player anthony mason, the singer marc anthony.,of unknown significance,of incalculable value,uncertain,worthy of admiration or praise
- Wildera wild animal,wild, animal,wild as a young man by the name is of german origin and the importance of wilder, it is hunter. pension of name for someone to fall or kill the wild animals. the playwright thornton wilder, oscar wilde.
- Logana descendant of the warrior; or little hollow,a small hill,from the hollow,small hollow,logan as a young man by the name (less often than girls-names-logan) is very loh-gan. is gaelic origin, and the meaning of logan is "hollow". the word "lag". in chinese, the name means "little hollow". author logan pearsall smith; playwright and director joshua logan.,logan as a girl, the name is used (most often the boys name logan) is very loh-gan. it is scottish gaelic and the origin and meaning of logan is "hollow". the use of this surname as a girl name family that has been because of the popular character brooke logan on the tv program "rich and famous". the last name more than your first, through his love, of interest at the fair.,small hole
- Terencethe unknown sense,gentle or delicate,terence how a young man name is pronounced tare-ing. it is of latin origin. of terentius. the name of one of the two great writer of ancient rome, along with plautus. terence was famous for the wit and sophistication of its pieces. the actor terence stamp; playwright terence mcnally; a priest by cardinal terence cooke.
- Marlowthe marshy area in a swamp,lake, sea,marlow as a boy's name (also as a girl's name marlow), is very sea-loh. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of marlow is "driftwood". the original phrase, which literally means "sea spill". it was the name of a place in the county of buckinghamshire, england, and was used as a surname of designation of the families of that area. marlowe and marley sometimes used for girls. the playwright, english christopher marlowe.
- Williamdecided protection,the strength of mind and the protection of the brave protectors,william how to a girl's name is pronounced wil-yum. it is of old german origin, and the importance of william is strong protector. of wil, with the meaning of be, desire and the helmet, with the meaning helmet, protection. for a long time after the norman conquest in 1066 ad, three of the four english guys that were there some way the conqueror, the name of william. abbreviations and variants, are met in common the fundamental meaning of to be, probably or resolved. william was a real name in the united kingdom for almost a thousand years. the firstborn son of the current prince of wales, named william. see also willard. the playwright william shakespeare; the actor willem dafoe, william hurt, billy crudup, bill pullman, film director wim wenders; poet william blake; author william faulkner; us president william h. harrison, william h. taft, william mckinley; bill clinton.,with gold plated helmet
- Teresaharvester,teresa how to a girl's name is pronounced ter-ree-vi ter-ray-vi. it is of greek origin, and the importance of teresa in the "end of summer". variant popular of teresa. the first carrier could were of the greek island of therasia. the popularity of the two saints, teresa of avila and thérèse of lisieux, which has resulted in the emergence of many variants. mother teresa founded an order of nuns, the missionaries of charity", their sisters, helping the people in need around the world. his work earned him the title of "the saint of the gutter", and in 1979, the peace nobel prize. see also tracy. the actress teresa wright; basketball player teresa weatherspoon.,until the harvest
- Philipfriend of the horses,the horse lovers,philip how to a girl's name is pronounced fil-ip. it is of greek origin, and the importance of philip is "horse lovers". biblically: one of the 12 apostles. common since the beginning of the christian era times. great britain, prince philip, prince felipe of spain; painter filippo lippi; the playwright philip barry; talk show host phil donahue, actor philip seymour hoffman; author philip roth; the football players phil simms.
- Maxwellof maccus' the pen,great current,maxwell as a girl's name is pronounced maks-wel. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of maxwell is "mack' s stream". the location, the name. mack was probably based on the name of magnus (latin) "great". see also mac. the editor maxwell perskins; the playwright maxwell anderson.,pool of maccus,the pool of maccus, great
- Patricka nobleman,noble, patrician,noble-born,patrick how a young man name is pronounced patrik. it is of latin origin, and the importance of patrick is "patrician, noble". the original latin, patricius, was a title. the romans, once they have been divided, political and social world in which the plebeians (people) and patricians (nobles). the famous saint patrick, patron of ireland (fourth and fifth century) whose feast day is the 17th of march has the name its irish associations. the name is spread outside of ireland in the 18th century. century. see also peyton. american statesman, patrick henry, actor patrick fugit, patrick swayze wore on, patrick dempsey, jason patric; the playwright john patrick shanley; basketball player patrick ewing.
- Romuluscitizens of rome,rome,romulus, as a young man by the name is of latin origin, and the importance of romulus is "man of rome". along with his twin brother remus, the legendary founder of rome, though romulus killed his brother in a fight, where the city was then 37 years. the playwright romulus linney.,unknown
- Wilburdecided, bright,wilbur as a name of children of age of german origin. unknown name of importance. literary: wilbur, the pig is the protagonist of the novel, charlotte' s web e. b. white. aviator wilbur wright. also the shape of wilbert.,wild pig,is strength
- Aramintaaraminta as a girl's name. the combined form of arabella and aminta. invented by an 18th-century playwright, english.,to defend, lion,clear
- Johnsonjohnson how a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of johnson is "son of john". especially in the 19ten century. playwright ben jonson; track of celebrities, michael johnson; president lyndon b. johnson.,son of john
- Millercereals-coffee grinder,mill grain,mill workers,mill stand, milling,miller as a girl's name is pronounced mil-him. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of miller: "who grinds grain". name professional. in the first place, as the name in the late-19th century. the playwright arthur miller.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name