- Name :willa
- Meaning :decided protection,the brave protectors,who will protect,willa as a girl's name is pronounced wil-oh. it is of old german origin, and the importance of the willa determined protector. feminine of william. also the form of billie. also the form of wilhelmina.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For willa
- Williamdecided protection,the strength of mind and the protection of the brave protectors,william how to a girl's name is pronounced wil-yum. it is of old german origin, and the importance of william is strong protector. of wil, with the meaning of be, desire and the helmet, with the meaning helmet, protection. for a long time after the norman conquest in 1066 ad, three of the four english guys that were there some way the conqueror, the name of william. abbreviations and variants, are met in common the fundamental meaning of to be, probably or resolved. william was a real name in the united kingdom for almost a thousand years. the firstborn son of the current prince of wales, named william. see also willard. the playwright william shakespeare; the actor willem dafoe, william hurt, billy crudup, bill pullman, film director wim wenders; poet william blake; author william faulkner; us president william h. harrison, william h. taft, william mckinley; bill clinton.,with gold plated helmet
- Wilhelminadecided protection, stout protection,wilhelmina how to a girl name is german origin, and the meaning of wilhelmina is strong protector. the second element of the source phrase literally refers to a helmet. the actress billie burke; author of willa cather.
- Twylatwyla as a girl's name is pronounced twye-lah. it is of english origin. variant pre-escucha twila (english) in the dawn, the dusk. possibly in connection with the french word for star, etoile. in your case, also of twill, a type of fabric, or is presented as an improvisation on the willa or wilhelmina. the use is probably due to the dancer/choreographer twyla tharp and a character in a novel by zenna henderson.
- Willodeanthe name willodean is a girl name . the social security of the lists of these names have been used throughout the decade of the 1920's and 30's, especially in the southern states. there are a couple of theories about its origin (a made-up name created in honor of william/willard and a female name with the extension -dine, or it can be a aglicization a native american name). any way, it is a gertenschlanke sweet, that deserves a comeback.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name