- Name :wallace
- Meaning :strange,alien, foreign,wallace how to a girl's name is pronounced wal-iss. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of wallace is welsh. of waleis. originally a surname of scottish, foreigners from the south. a popular name in the 19th century. sir william wallace was the 13th-century scottish patriot who struggled in vain against the english king edward i. the poet wallace stevens; the actor wallace beery.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For wallace
- Zereldathe name zerelda is a girl name . although the etymology of this name is not clear, had modest use in the united states during the nineteenth century. zerelda has a double connection outlaw jesse james: zerelda james was his mother, zerelda mimms, his wife and his cousin in the first degree. zerelda g. wallace was a teetotaller activist and one of the women suffragetten, during the same time period. all three of these zereldas born in kentucky. with the growing popularity of the zelda back in the ee.uu. top 1000 in the number 647, in the year 2015 after almost fifty years from the list of zerelda could earn a little bit of attention more extended form.
- Wallisforeign, foreign countries,wallis as a girl's name (also as a young man named wallis) is the old english origin, and the meaning of wallis is of wales. variant of wallace. made famous by wallis simpson, the woman who wanted queen of england, but it was the duchess of windsor in their place.
- Wallydiminutive of walter or wallace,wally as a boy's name (also as a girl name wally). abbreviation of names like walter and wallace. the actor wally shawn, wally cox.
- Marlandwallace as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of wallace is "land near the sea". eventually also in the "famous land" and the root of the name marlon.,person who lives near a river
- Walshthe foreign person,walsh, as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of walsh is welsh. also in regards to wallace.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name