- Name :wald
- Meaning :the leader, the power, the ruler,the forest, as a young man by the name is of german origin, and the importance of the forest the forest of forests. the location, the name.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For wald
- BerchtwaldBright Ruler; one who is intelligent and charming, Bright Ruler, one who is intelligent and charming
- EadwaldDerived from the word eadweald it means 'Rich Ruler'., Derived from the word eadweald it means 'Rich Ruler'.
- Ralphas smart as a wolf,ralph w how to a girl's name is pronounced ralf, rafe. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ralph is "wolf counselor". the wolf is an animal with a reputation as a shrewd. rolf is a german form. the poet ralph waldo emerson; consumer protection activist ralph nader; actor ralph fiennes, ralph macchio.,wolf council-the wolf-attorney
- Oswalddivine power,the reign of god,kingdom of god,kingdom of god, the divine force,oswald how to a girl's name is pronounced oz-the forest. it is of old german origin, and the importance of oswald is "power of god". come from another german, the expression, the meaning of "man from the south the forest". name of two saints, and above all 19ten century to use. the actor ozzie nelson ' s real name was oswald. the name had negative connotations in the united states, after president kennedy's assasination by lee harvey oswald. the fashion designers ossie clark.
- Oswinfriend of god,oswin, as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of oswin is "god's friend". also the shape of oswald.
- Matthiasthe gift of god,gift of god,matthias as a girl's name is pronounced ma-thye-us. is the german, the greek and the hebrew origin and the meaning of matthew "gift of god". biblical greek form of mattathia (see matthew). biblical: the student chosen by lot to replace judas, apostles. painter matthias grunewald.
- BertholdtMeans "bright ruler" from the Germanic element beraht "bright" combined with wald "rule", Means "bright ruler" from the Germanic element beraht "bright" combined with wald "rule"
- Waldorfwaldorf as a young man by the name is of german origin and importance of waldorf is the village in the forest. the location, the name.
- Waldronmighty raven,waldron as a name of children german origin, and the meaning of waldron is powerful ravens. also the shape of waldo.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name