- Name :wagner
- Meaning :manufacturers of cars,of wagner, the guys of his name is of german origin and the importance of wagner is wagon-builder. name professional. new york city mayor robert wagner; composer richard wagner.,wheelwrights
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For wagner
- Percivalwho sank the valley,percival, as a name of children of old french origin, and the importance of percival is "pierce the vale". invented by a poet's medieval in the 12th century for a king arthur ' knights. his virtue was so great that he alone could retrieve the elusive holy grail, the chalice of christ at the last supper." the wagner opera parsifal is based on this knight ' s tale.,pierce the valley,pierce valley
- Isoldethe fight against the ice, the battle on the ice, rule,isolde, a girl name of welsh origin, and the meaning of isolda is "fair lady". in the legend, isolde is a beautiful princess irish of the well-known wagner opera tristan and isolde". the welsh form is esyllt.,she watched,uncertain (see below)
- Tristanasadness,tristana as a girl name. female tristan (welsh). in the city of the medieval legend of tristan is a knight, falls in love with isolde, the wife of his uncle. the story was told, in an epic poem of tennyson, and a wagner opera. also the shape of the trista.
- Siegfriedsiegfried as a name of children german origin, and the meaning of siegfried is "peace of victory". name of the hero of wagner's "ring" cycle of operas, son of sigmund and husband of brunhilda.,victorious peace,the victory of protection
- Brunhildaarmed for battle,brunhilde as a girl's name is german origin, and the meaning of brunhilda is "ready for battle". the heroine of the siegfried legend became popular through the ring cycle of operas of richard wagner. bruno is one of the valkyries, the virgin, in the battle of horse riding. the name has a connotation of great physical strength.
- Sigmundsigmund how a young man name is pronounced sig-mouth. it is of old german origin, and the importance of sigmund is "the winning hand or protector". name of a figure from wagner's "the ring" - cycle of the opera, the son of the god wotan, the parents of siegfried in his sister sieglinde. a name that was made famous by austrian psychoanalyst sigmund freud.,victorious protection,the victorious, the protector of
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name