- Name :vivian
- Meaning :alive, vibrant,full of life,of the life,vivian as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name of vivian) is very viv-ee-in. it is of latin origin, and the importance of vivian is alive. an ancient personal name; a name sacred. the name was common until the 19th century. century. in malory ' s morte d'arthur, vivien was the lady of the lake and enchantress of merlin. although linguistically unrelated, vivian has been used as an english version of the irish gaelic name bebhinn. see also vianna. the actresses vivien leigh, vivian vance.,vivian as a young man by the name (more often that girls name vivian) is of latin origin, and the importance of vivian is full of life. a girl ' s name in america, but sometimes also used for young people in the uk.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For vivian
- Viannavianna as a girl's name is pronounced vee-ann-ah. it is of english origin. abbreviation of viviana, a holy name. vianca spanish variant of bianca. see also vivian.
- Vivianethe name viviane is a girl name . viviane is one of a cluster name, which may or may not in the context. belong to the latin viviana, meaning life, and their modern ways of living and the way french vivienne. but vivien, that is to say, identical, it may be a literary invention connected to ninian. some sources also include the viv-variations of the irish bebinn, the name of the goddess of birth, or bevin.
- Beibhinnbeibhinn as a girl's name is pronounced bay-vin. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of beibhinn is "white" or "fair lady". béibhinn is sometimes anglisierte as bevin. although not used vivian has been used as an english version of béibhinn.,white or fair lady
- Viviannethe name viviane is a girl name . vivian is the classical spelling, now in the top 100, while vivien is the common alternative. these close-ups of ana, and thus could be an allusion to a family member or a friend with that name.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name