- Name :vincent
- Meaning :conquest,conquerors, win,defeat,victory at the vicente as a young man by the name is pronounced vin-sent. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of vincent dominant. of vincentius. the name ultimately derives from latin vincere, which means to conquer. steadily since the early christian days. saint vincent de paul, a 17th-century priests, created with the purpose of the missionary brothers. the saint vincent de paul society, an international non-profit organization, was founded in his honor, the 19. painter vincent van gogh, director vincente minnelli; actor vincent gardenia, vince vaughn, vin diesel, vincent d'onofrio, vinnie jones; football coach vince lombardi; basketball player vince carter.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For vincent
- Louisefamous in war,famous warrior,louise how to a girl's name is pronounced loo-eez. it is of old german origin, and the importance of louise is "famous warrior". feminine louis; french version of luis. louisa was more common in the 18th and 19th centuries. saint louise (16. in the sixteenth century), was a co-founder of the saint vincent de paul, the infirmary, the daughters of charity. author louisa may alcott; actresses: louise brooks, louise lasser.,prestigious warrior,known fighter
- Ednathe delicacy, the tenderness,edna how to a girl's name is pronounced ed close. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of edna is "joy, joy". biblical name of the apocryphal book of tobit, from hebrew ednah, and linked with the garden of eden. edna has been used as an english form of the irish gaelic name eithne means "kernel". for the first time in the 17. of the century in england. poet edna st vincent millay; writer edna ferber.,little seeds of nucleus,of joy, of joy (hebrew); nucleus (gaelic),the rejuvenation, the joy
- Normanthe man of the north,norman how a young man name is pronounced still claim. it is of old german origin, and the importance of norman is "aurora borealis". the name was in england before the norman conquest, and maybe you know a person, that of norway or some other northern region of britain. the normans, who conquered england in the year 1066 were originally from scandinavia, but had stopped about a century, to conquer and colonize, in the north of france, in the region known as the region of normandy, before crossing the english channel to attack the uk from the south. after the middle ages, uses, and, later, to neglect the name of strong revived in the 19th century. authors norman mailer, norman vincent peale; artist norman rockwell; television producers norman lear; the american general norman schwarzkopf.,aurora borealis, norseman,nordmann (vikings)
- Vintonvinton as a girl's name is of old english origin, and the meaning of vinton is i came to town; vincent-the town. the location, the name.
- Vinsonson of vincent,vinson, as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of vinson is son of vincent.
- Cathaythe name of cathay is a girl name . a perfect example of what a difference a single letter can mean. add an 'a' in the ho-hum cathy and exotic ancient names of china, often of such poets as edna st. vincent millay and ezra pound.
- Onofrioonofrio as a young man, of the name in italian and german origin, and the meaning of'onofrio is "defender of peace". actor vincent d'onofrio. also the form of humphrey.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name