- Name :Velli
- Meaning :Silver in Kannada and Tamil, Silver, A companion
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :6
- Syllables :2.5
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Vrishabha (B, V, U, W)
- Nakshatra :Mrigashiras (Ve, Vo, Ka, Ki, Be, Bo)
Similar Names For Velli
- Jiniyait means a flower. People with this name are very soft, generous, kind hearted and love to help other people. they love travelling and are dynamic in nature.
- Nicholasnicholas how to a girl's name is pronounced nik-oh-lus. it is of greek origin, and the meaning of nicholas 'people's victory". biblical: one of seven "qualified men" in the first century of the christian church. saint nicholas (fourth century), is known as the patron saint of greece and russia, children, scientists, sailors, and pawnbrokers, and (via his dutch name, sinte klaas) the original of santa claus. five popes and two emperor of russia, which bears the name. theatre director nikos psacharapolous; dickens' novel "nicholas nickleby"; the actor nicholas cage, nikolas grace, nicol williamson; composer nicolai rimsky-korsakov; political philosopher niccolo machiavelli.,the people of victory,the people triumph,the victory of the people
- Jimmicoomunicative , out going, positive and full of energy people who struggle hard to achieve their goals. They love travelling, friendship and new things.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name