- Name :Vani
- Meaning :Speech, A name of Goddess Saraswati. It means 'eloquent in words'.
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :1
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Vrishabha (B, V, U, W)
- Nakshatra :Rohini (O, BA, BI, BU, Vee, VA, VI, VU, Bee)
Similar Names For Vani
- SravaniThe day of the full Moon in the month of Shraavan, Aspirant, Flow, Born in the month of Shravan
- ShravaniThe day of the full Moon in the month of Shraavan, Aspirant, Flow, Born in the month of Shravan, Full moon of shravan month, a girl born in shravan month
- Vanessabutterfly, mystical,clear,vanessa how to a girl's name is pronounced va-ness-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of vanessa is butterfly. the name of a genus of butterflies, which are the red admiral and the painted lady. it is also an early 18th-century literary name of english origin created by jonathan swift in gulliver's travels as a nickname for esther vanhomrigh, based on the first syllable of his surname, and, perhaps, the latin, the verb eat what is be. jenessa, vanita and vannaleigh are compound shapes. see also the veneto region. the actresses vanessa redgrave, vanessa williams, the celebrity vanna white.
- BhavaniGoddess Parvati, Consort of Bhava i.e. parvatee, Name of a Goddess of Shakti cult, Name of a river, Name of the sword given to Shivaji by the Goddess Bhavani, Goddess Parvati
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name