- Name :vanda
- Meaning :from the vandalischen tribe,vanda, a young woman name italian and czechoslovakian origin. variant of wanda (slavic) the tribe of the vandals. it is generally used in the early 20th century.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For vanda
- Leoleo as a young man, of the name, pronounced lee-oh. it is of latin origin, and the importance of leo is "lion". a common name in the roman period, and the name of 13 popes, including leo the great (fifth century), the treaty successfully to attila, when the vandals conquered rome. the author leo tolstoy; actor leo g. carroll. also the form of leander. also in the form of leonard. also the shape of the leopold.,lion,lion, man
- AbhivandyaOne who is Treated Respectfully; A variant of Abhivandan, One who is Treated Respectfully, A variant of Abhivandan
- Aalavandanthe name means The writing or something Majestic, the name means The writing or something Majestic
- AbhivandanSalutation; A derivative name from Abhivadan which means Greetings, Salutation, A derivative name from Abhivadan which means Greetings
- Vandalthe name of the vandals, is a young man named . another bad boy occupational the name, the accession of the bandit, rogue, and archer. the vandals were a tribe, which spread through europe and north africa in the sixth century, and sacked rome. its name is believed that it is the spring of the germanic word for the digression, but it has come to my destruction without sense. really don't want to be, in his conferences of parents and teachers.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name