- Name :valerie
- Meaning :healthy, strong, brave,powerful,strength, health,valerie as a girl's name is pronounced val-l-ee. it is of latin origin, and the importance of valerie is very healthy. feminine of valerius, a roman family name of the clan; the french principles of the era christian name, valeria. it is also the name of a fourth century spanish saint. actresses valerie harper, valerie bertinelli, valerie perrine.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For valerie
- Valentinahealthy, strong, romantic love,strength, health,strong and solid,valentina as a girl's name is pronounced val-de-tea-nearby. it is of latin origin, and the importance of valentina is very healthy. female valentine, a holy name. valerie is from the same root; valentia was the earliest form of government. the habit of sending favorite cards, valentine's day, which came from an ancient belief that birds began mating 14. february, is the day of san valentin (century iii). cosmonaut valentina tereshkova.
- Valpowerful, strong,abbreviation of valerie valentine or val,when a young man by the name (also as a girl name val). abbreviation of valentine's day. the actor val kilmer.,val as a girl's name (also as a young man by the name of val). abbreviation of valentina or valerie. also as a single name.
- Valleythe valley as a girl's name. geography name: a profound point in a landscape. also a diminutive of valerie.
- Vallettathe name of valletta is a girl name . valletta is the capital of malta. takes a touch of attractiveness of the model amber valletta and could be an attractive alternative to a little old-fashioned, valerie.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name