- Name :valentine
- Meaning :healthy,strength, health,valentine's day as a boy's name (also as girl's name valentine), is very val-on-tyne. it is of latin origin, and the importance of valentin is very healthy. variant of valentinus, the names of more than 50 saints and three roman emperors. despite the popular valentine's, valentine's day itself has nothing to do with romantic love.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For valentine
- Valentinahealthy, strong, romantic love,strength, health,strong and solid,valentina as a girl's name is pronounced val-de-tea-nearby. it is of latin origin, and the importance of valentina is very healthy. female valentine, a holy name. valerie is from the same root; valentia was the earliest form of government. the habit of sending favorite cards, valentine's day, which came from an ancient belief that birds began mating 14. february, is the day of san valentin (century iii). cosmonaut valentina tereshkova.
- Valenciabrave, strong,strength, power,valencia, as a girl's name is pronounced vah-len-cee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the valencian community is very healthy. valentine, a holy name. also, a place, a name of the city on the mediterranean coast of spain, famous for its oranges. also the form of valentina.
- Valpowerful, strong,abbreviation of valerie valentine or val,when a young man by the name (also as a girl name val). abbreviation of valentine's day. the actor val kilmer.,val as a girl's name (also as a young man by the name of val). abbreviation of valentina or valerie. also as a single name.
- ValentimBrazilian variant of Valentine, meaning strong and healthy., Brazilian variant of Valentine, meaning strong and healthy.
- Valentevalente as a young man by the name pronounced va-len-tay. it is italian, of portuguese origin, and the importance of valente is valiant. variant of valentine's day.
- Leteshathe name letesha is a girl name . phonetic, the spelling of a victorian valentine's name; he has been chosen by the rapper ice-t.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name