- Name :Uttara
- Meaning :Higher, North the direction, Name of a start, Better, Outcome (Princess of Virata, pupil of Arjuna as Brihhannala (his disguised identity as the eunuch dance teacher during the Pandavas final year of exile).), A star, or north direction.
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :9
- Syllables :3.5
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Vrishabha (B, V, U, W)
- Nakshatra :Krithika (A, Ee, U, EA, I, E)
Similar Names For Uttara
- FalgunArjun, Born in the snowy season on a day belonging to both uttara- and purva-phalguni, Day of the full moon
- BhuminjayaAnother name of prince Uttara's son of Virata who had proceeded to fight the Kaurava armies, with Brihannala as his charioteer., Another name of prince Uttara's son of Virata who had proceeded to fight the Kaurava armies, with Brihannala as his charioteer.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name