- Name :una
- Meaning :one,one; lamb,a how to a girl's name is pronounced oo-nee. it is of latin origin, and the importance of a one. the anglisierte form of the name of feminine of latin unus. it has been of edmund spencer, in his 16.-century epic the faerie queen, where the protagonist of the first book, a. symbolizes truth, unity and the true (anglican), the church. as a gaelic name, na means hunger or can be derived from uan, meaning lamb. also the form of agnes.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For una
- JiyaHeart, Sweet heart, Sweatheart, This is the name of blessings and fortunate. They are the loved ones of the whole family.
- RiddhiGood fortune, Prosperity, Wealth, Success, Superiority, Supernatural power, Fortunate, Prosperous, Rich, Wealthy, Lucky
- PaarthArjun, Son of the earth king, Prince, Another name of Arjun, Derived from his mothers name Pritha (Kunti), One of many names of Arjuna given by Lord Krishna signifying his skills in archery, One who never misses his target
- AksharaLetters, Goddess Saraswati, Letter, Syllable, Sound, Unalterable, Not perishable, One of many names of Lord Vishnu, Name of Lord Brahma
- AbhimanyuSelf-respect, Passionate, Heroic, Arjunas son, Proud (Son of Arjuna and Subhadra, nephew to Krishna. He was slain in the battle of Kurukshetra when just sixteen years old.), Arjuna's Son, Pride
- GunavGoon ka adhikari, Good Character, Virtuous, Righteous, Honourable, Good characteristics and great qualities
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name