- Name :tsar
- Meaning :tsar as a name of children of russia, and of latin origin, and the importance of the czar head of hair. russian form of caesar.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For tsar
- Anastasiaanastasia as a girl's name is pronounced ahn-a-p-shah, ahn-a-stay-zhah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of anastasia is "resurrection". the word "anastasis". russian feminine form of the greek male name anastasius. popular in eastern europe, in honor of a quarter century of saints, martyrs in sirmium, in the center of dalmatia. of time in england in the middle ages, and as late as in the 17th century. the name of one of the daughters of nicholas ii, the last tsar of russia, supposedly survived the massacre of the royal family, and a movie based on this story (1956). the actress nastassja kinski.,resurrection
- Caesarcesar as a boy's name is pronounced see-zer. it is of latin origin, and the importance that is caesar's "head of hair". name of clan of obscure meaning, possibly from "caesaries". the most famous of the institution was julius caesar (104-44 bc). due to his fame and power, caesar was the title of the roman emperors, with the meaning of "lord", and led to the czar of russia, (see tsar and the german emperor. st. caesarius (fourth century) was the personal physician of the two emperors.,full head of hair,long hair,thick hair
- UtsargDedicating, Emission, Giving, Gift, Donation, Sacrifice, One who is dedicated towards whatever he does, dedicating.
- JotsaroopEmbodiment of beauteous light, Embodiment of Beauteous Light, Epithet of brightness, Personification of Divine Light and luminance
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name