- Name :Thomas
- Meaning :Twin, Twin
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Thomas
- Tavishtavish as a young man by the name is pronounced tav-issh. is irish and celtic origin. variant of thomas. possibly, "double", or can also be linked with the end of the "teeve", an irish word that means "hill". see also tavin, tavium, and tavon. the singer and rock band leader tav falco.,twin
- Isaiahgod provides,god is salvation,isaiah as a girl's name is pronounced eye-zy-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isaiah "god is salvation". biblically: one of the great prophets and authors of the book of isaiah. jesse is a latin form. basketball player isiah thomas.,the redemption of the lord
- Elaineluminous, radiant light,elaine how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-layne. it is of greek origin, and the importance of elaine is "sun ray". form french of helena. in the king arthur myths, elaine is a character who fell in love with lancelot. the name first appeared in the 15th century "morte d'arthur" by thomas malory, while tennyson ' s poetry "affairs of the king", promoted 19th-century revival of the name. because many of the names in the legend of king arthur are of celtic origin, elaine may actually be derived from the welsh word elain meaning "young deer". the comedian elayne boosler; director, elaine may. also the shape of eleanor.,light,ray, ray of sunshine; perhaps â€œfawnâ€x9d,the torch of the light
- Tammypalma,tammy how to a girl's name is pronounced tam-mee. it is the english and the aramaic, the origin and meaning of tammy is "twin". abbreviation of thomasina and tamara. the actress tammy grimes; singer tammy wynette; evangelist tammy faye bakker.
- Tavisform of thomas,tavis as a young man by the name is of celtic origin, and the importance of tavis is the "son of david". also the shape of tavish.,twin
- Kristena christian,christian,christian, ointments, the recognition of the messiah,kristen how to a girl's name is pronounced kriss-ten. it is of latin origin, and the importance of kristen is "follower of christ". variant of christine; the combined form of kirsten and kristina. see also christians and kirsten. the actresses, kristin scott thomas, kristin davis. also the shape of christina.
- Marlothe sea,the marlo as a girl name. modern name: it is possible to variant of marlene or the surname of marlow. popular in the 1970s by actress marlo thomas. also the shape of the virgin mary.
- Mallorygrim,mallory as a boy's name (also used, in general, more than the names of girl mallory) is an ancient french, the origin, and the meaning of mallory is "unlucky". of "malheure". a nickname inherited, last name and then the surname. originally the name of a man, but the usual thing for girls. the poet sir thomas malory.,mallory as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name mallory) sometimes manifests-or-ee. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of mallory is "unlucky". name that has been used as a girl name in the 1980s, the character of mallory in the tv series "family ties".,unhappy,unhappy, unhappy
- Huxleyof hoc ' s field,of huxley,huxley as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of huxley's "hucc's meadow". place name the name hucc and lêah. as a name for the honour of the english biologist thomas huxley (19th century). author aldous huxley.,inhospitable place
- Clareclear, clear, bright,clear as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, less than the boys of their name clare) is of latin origin, and the importance of clara is "bright, famous". the regular in english in a clear way since the middle ages. also the form of the claire. also the form of clarissa.,clare as a boy's name (also more frequently than girls name clare). sometimes, as a diminutive of clarence. in thomas hardy's tragic novel "tess of the d'urbervilles", tess falls in love with, and is to go out, a man named angel clare.,illustrious, illuminated
- Tamsintamsin as a girl's name is pronounced tam-sin. it is the english and the aramaic, the origin and the meaning of tamsin is "twin". abbreviation of thomasina. see also tammy.,twin
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name