- Name :Theodoric
- Meaning :A gift from God, A gift from God
- Gender :Unisex
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Theodoric
- Rickbrave rulers,of courage, of the dominant power, the rulers,rick how a young man name is pronounced rik. it is of english origin. abbreviation of richard and frederick. humphrey bogart ' s character in "casablanca", said rick. actors rick moranis, rick nelson. also the form of broderick. also the shape of cedric. also the way of eric. also the form of theodoric. also the way of ulric.
- Derekderek how a young man name is pronounced car-ik. it is of english and german ancient origin, and the meaning of derek is "people' s rule". of theodoric. many phonetic variations of places of use. basketball player derrick coleman; baseball player derek jeter. also the form of darroch. also the form of dietrich.,the people of power, the rulers,the people, the rulers,the wealthy or powerful rulers of men,the man, the rulers
- Terrydiminutive of terence or teresa,a powerful ruler of the people,the governor of the people,terry as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl, her name is terry) is very tare-ee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of terry is "people' s rule". of theodoric, which was the direct source of derek and dietrich, but gave rise to terry through norman french name thierri (also the source of the modern french thierry). also the abbreviation of terence and terrell. football terry bradshaw; filmmaker terry gilliam.,terry as a girl' name (also more frequent that guys name terry) is very tare-ee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of terry is "end of summer". diminutive of teresa. such nicknames for teresa most popular were in the middle of the 20th century. even in the modern blended-name. actresses teri hatcher, theresa russell, teri garr.
- Dirkdirk how to a girl's name is pronounced derk. it is danish and old german origin, and the meaning of dirk is "the people are sovereign". variant of derek and dietrich. the name is also that of scotland, is the name of a small sharp knife. see also dedrick. flemish painter dierick bouts. also the form of theodoric.,illustrious ruler powerful ruler,the people, the rulers
- TiuduricuA variant of Theodoric, meaning ruler of the people., A variant of Theodoric, meaning ruler of the people.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name