- Name :theodore
- Meaning :it is a divine gift,the gift of god,gift of god,god€™s gift,theodore as a young man by the name is pronounced thee-a-dor. it is of greek origin, and the importance of theodore is a "gift from god". of theodorus. early christian name and holy name. president theodore roosevelt contributed to the fact that the name is very popular, and the teddy bear is named after him. the authors of theodore dreiser, theodore sturgeon; painter théodore rousseau.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For theodore
- TheoTheo is the short form for Theodore and means god given,, Theo is the short form for Theodore and means god given,
- Fedorafedora as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of fedora is a "gift from god". variant of theodore. also the name of a soft felt hat with a modest brim. also the shape of pheodora.,the gift of god,presence of god
- Roosevelta field full of roses,the rose of the area,roosevelt as a name of children of danish origin, and the meaning of roosevelt ", rosenfeld". the location, the name. the name was known by two 20th-century-president theodore and franklin delano roosevelt were cousins.,rose area
- BozidarA divine gift. It is a derivation of the Greek name "Theodore", A divine gift. It is a derivation of the Greek name "Theodore"
- Heliodorthe name heliodoro is a name of children . also known as a green beryl, heliodorus is the name of the sunny color of the gem. the name recalls other -dor name of theodore, esidore, isidore, landor, el salvador, etc
- Pheodorapheodora as a girl's name is of russian and greek origin, and the importance of pheodora is "gift of god". feminine of theodore.
- Theodulethe name of theodule is a name of children . while some assume that it is a variant of theodor, theodule the etymolgy actually comes from theodulus, meaning "servant of god." despite the fact that none of these forms of attraction a lot of attention recently, both theodore and nicknames theo was increased from us charts. this could be an alternative route to the appropriate nick. théodule ribot was a nineteenth-century french realist painter.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name