- Name :thana
- Meaning :the death,the praise,thana, as a girl's name is of arabic origin, and the importance of thana, is "thanksgiving".
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For thana
- NatanailBulgarian form of Nathanael, meaning God has given., Bulgarian form of Nathanael, meaning God has given.
- Bartholomewbartholomew as a young man by the name is pronounced bar-thawl-oh-myoo. it is of aramaic origin, and the meaning of bartholomew is "son of talmai (the peasants)". talmai is a hebrew name that means "the kingdom of the grooves". biblical: nickname of one of the twelve apostles, nathanael, known as the patron saint of the tanners and the winemaker. the name of the era in the middle ages common, but it has not been brought back to life, in the 19th century, as many medieval names were. very rare nowadays, probably due to the number of syllables.,the kingdom of the earth,the son of talmai, sculpted,son of groove,the son of she who is
- Athanasiosathanasios as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of athanasios is "the eternal life".,immortal
- BhoothanathanRuler of the earth, Lord of Earth, Supreme power of the earth, Ruler of the Earth, King of the Earth
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name