- Name :temple
- Meaning :a shrine,temple,temple as a young man by the name is of latin origin, and the importance of the temple is the sacred place". the location, the name. also the shape of templeton.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For temple
- NandanPleasing, Son, Celebrating, Heartening, Temple, Another name for Shiva and Vishnu, A well being of enjoyment
- KashinathLord Shiva, Lord of Kashi which is An old and most sacred pilgrimage place where famous temple of Shiva is situated, Name of Shiva, The name means Lord of Kashi or Lord Siva
- HiramHiram of Tyre is mentioned in the Bible as an ally to King Solomon and assisted in the building of the temple, Hiram of Tyre is mentioned in the Bible as an ally to King Solomon and assisted in the building of the temple
- KalashSacred pot, The pinnacle of a temple, Holy urn, Kalash name means Sacred pot, The Pinnacle of Templom
- ShreerangLord Vishnu, Holy color, Name of Vishnu, Name of Shiva, Name of a king who founded the city of seringapatam, Name of a vaishnava temple near trichinopoly, Another name of vishnu
- Wellingtonof weola the city,the people living in the village, in the manicured area near the temples,the people who lived in the temple,wellington for a name of children altenglischen of origin. place name with connotations aristocratic, because the famous duke of wellington, in which napoleon was defeated, and gave his name high, waterproof boots, and filet of beef wrapped in dough.
- KashinathanLord Shiva, Lord of Kashi which is An old and most sacred pilgrimage place where famous temple of Shiva is situated, Name of Shiva
- Candelariacandelaria as a girl's name is pronounced kahn-de-lah-ryah. it is of spanish origin and the importance of candelaria is "candle". refers to the feast of candlemass, the 2. february in honor of christ and his presentation in the temple.,the candle is lit
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name