- Name :taylor
- Meaning :cloth cutter,an, the tailor, clothes,cutter, cutting,taylor as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of girl's taylor) it is very tay-ler. it is of middle english old french origin, and the importance of taylor "schneider; to cut". norman french word "account with c". professional first name and the surname in the 19th century. 12. the u.s. president zachary taylor, director taylor hackford; football player lawrence taylor, singer james and livingston taylor.,taylor as a girl' name (also used, in general, less than kids his name to taylor) is very tay-ler. it is of middle english old french origin, and the importance of taylor "schneider; to cut". name professional. it became popular through the signs the name of taylor in the soap opera "the rich and famous", "all my children" and "melrose place".
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For taylor
- Zacharygod agreed,god remembers,the lord has been agreed,zachary how to a girl's name is pronounced zak-a-ree. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of zachary is the lord remembers. variant of zachary, zachary is one of the several names of the old testament, which is again on the grace in the modern age. see also jacob, jason, jared, jeremy and joshua. president zachary taylor.
- Lilylily,lily, flower,lily, flower (pure, innocent),lily as a girl's name is pronounced lil-ee. it is of latin origin. flower name on the old french, from latin lilium. the lily is a symbol of innocence and purity and beauty. actresses lillie langtry, lily taylor, lily tomlin, leelee sobieski. also the form of elizabeth. also in the form of lillian.
- TaydenModern American name, combination of Taylor and Aiden, Modern American name, combination of Taylor and Aiden
- Elizabethelizabeth how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-liz-a-beth. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isabel is "god is my oath". it can also mean: "the promise of god", "god" or "god is perfection". the usual english spelling of "isabel", which was the usual form until the 16th century reign of queen elizabeth i of england, whose popularity made the "z" spelling becoming more and more frequent. see also elspeth and isabel. biblically, the mother of john the baptist. actresses elizabeth ashley, elizabeth hurley, elizabeth montgomery, elisabeth shue, elizabeth taylor; politics elizabeth dole; suffragetten-elizabeth cady stanton.,god is my oath which he sware to god,god promised,god fulfilled his promise of
- Taylanhigh,taylan, as a boys' name pronounced tay-lan. it is of american origin. a blend of taylor and dylan.
- Christabelbeautiful picture of christ, hanging,christabel as a girl's name is pronounced kris-ta-hood. it is of latin origin, and of french origin, and the importance of christabel "good christian". medieval coins of the names of christ, bel (see belle). the use is mainly literary, as in samuel taylor coleridge, ' s 1816 poem of the same name, in which the heroine is an example of an innocent purity. the name was used by the pioneer suffragetten christabel pankhurst (1880-1958).,fair christian
- Hansonhanson is a name of children of scandinavian, german and danish origin, and the importance of hanson is "son of hans". song of brothers taylor, isaac and zac hanson. also the shape of the anson.,son of john,son of john
- Burtona settlement near the fortress,burton how a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of burton is "fortified". place name as a given name in the 19th century. the merits, the african explorer and writer sir richard burton, that might have influenced their use. also familiar, in times of elizabeth taylor husband richard burton. actor burt lancaster, burt reynolds. also the shape of the berton.,tied up the body,the city of the fortress
- Coleridgecoleridge as a name of children altenglischen of origin. name space: in his case, "cole' s ridge", or "dark ridge". english poet samuel taylor coleridge was the author of "the ancient mariner", and the famously unfinished "kubla khan", written under the influence of opium.,crest, where the coal is burned
- Keylorthe name of keylor is a name of children . this name was almost unknown until the player keylor navas brought it to the attention of the world. you might consider the possibility of a return to caleb or taylor.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name