- Name :tay
- Meaning :schneider,tay as a name of children scottish. name: the largest river in scotland, famous for the fishing of salmon.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For tay
- Taraincrease of the square of hill,rocky hill,tara how to a girl's name is pronounced tah-rah. it is gaelic and sanskrit origin, and the meaning of tara is "hill; star". old tara was the site of the "stone of destiny", in the irish kings came to stay, and this was probably the reason why margaret mitchell, a name, fictional home of scarlett o ' 'hara in her 1936 novel "gone with the wind". hindu mythology: tara is one of the names of the wife of shiva. see also terra. actress tara reid.
- Anastasiaanastasia as a girl's name is pronounced ahn-a-p-shah, ahn-a-stay-zhah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of anastasia is "resurrection". the word "anastasis". russian feminine form of the greek male name anastasius. popular in eastern europe, in honor of a quarter century of saints, martyrs in sirmium, in the center of dalmatia. of time in england in the middle ages, and as late as in the 17th century. the name of one of the daughters of nicholas ii, the last tsar of russia, supposedly survived the massacre of the royal family, and a movie based on this story (1956). the actress nastassja kinski.,resurrection
- Lilylily,lily, flower,lily, flower (pure, innocent),lily as a girl's name is pronounced lil-ee. it is of latin origin. flower name on the old french, from latin lilium. the lily is a symbol of innocence and purity and beauty. actresses lillie langtry, lily taylor, lily tomlin, leelee sobieski. also the form of elizabeth. also in the form of lillian.
- Zacharygod agreed,god remembers,the lord has been agreed,zachary how to a girl's name is pronounced zak-a-ree. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of zachary is the lord remembers. variant of zachary, zachary is one of the several names of the old testament, which is again on the grace in the modern age. see also jacob, jason, jared, jeremy and joshua. president zachary taylor.
- NilayA house, A habitation, A place to Stay, Refuge, House, Household or manor or residence or home-grown or grange.
- Elizabethelizabeth how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-liz-a-beth. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isabel is "god is my oath". it can also mean: "the promise of god", "god" or "god is perfection". the usual english spelling of "isabel", which was the usual form until the 16th century reign of queen elizabeth i of england, whose popularity made the "z" spelling becoming more and more frequent. see also elspeth and isabel. biblically, the mother of john the baptist. actresses elizabeth ashley, elizabeth hurley, elizabeth montgomery, elisabeth shue, elizabeth taylor; politics elizabeth dole; suffragetten-elizabeth cady stanton.,god is my oath which he sware to god,god promised,god fulfilled his promise of
- AmritayaThe immortal, Lord Vishnu, Immortal, Imperishable, One who has no end, One of the names of Lord Vishnu
- TaydenModern American name, combination of Taylor and Aiden, Modern American name, combination of Taylor and Aiden
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name