- Name :tasia
- Meaning :resurrection,tasia how to a girl's name is pronounced tah-zha, tay-zha. is the united states and of greek origin, and the importance of tasia is "the resurrection". abbreviation of anastasia. see also taja. also the shape of the taisiya. also the form of tasha.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For tasia
- Anastasiaanastasia as a girl's name is pronounced ahn-a-p-shah, ahn-a-stay-zhah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of anastasia is "resurrection". the word "anastasis". russian feminine form of the greek male name anastasius. popular in eastern europe, in honor of a quarter century of saints, martyrs in sirmium, in the center of dalmatia. of time in england in the middle ages, and as late as in the 17th century. the name of one of the daughters of nicholas ii, the last tsar of russia, supposedly survived the massacre of the royal family, and a movie based on this story (1956). the actress nastassja kinski.,resurrection
- Anaana, a girl's name is pronounced ahn-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ana is "favors of grace." spanish variant of anne. ana is often in the mix of names like analee and anarosa. also the form of anastasia. also the shape of anna.,god was in me,grace,mercy, mercy,
- Francescafrancesca as a girl's name is pronounced fran-chess-kah. it is the italian and latin, and the importance of francesca, "the french". italian form of frances. it has been given, from the 13th century, in honor of st. francis of assisi. the most famous institution was the beautiful francesca di rimini (13th century), daughter of giovanni da polenta, count of ravenna. dear ones, the story was told by dante in hell", as well as in other literary works and a symphonic fantasia of tchaikovsky.,free,french, free,from france or free man,the woman of france
- Taisietaisie as a girl's name is of irish origin. in legend, taisie was a princess of rathlin island, supposedly the most beautiful woman in the world, with his bright blue eyes and curly hair long. can also be used as a variant of tacey, or maisie with a "t". it is also a collapsed russian taisiya. also the form of anastasia. also in the form of stacy.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name