- Name :Summer
- Meaning :Summer time
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Summer
- Verafaith,vera how to a girl's name is pronounced veer-ah. it is the russian and slavic origin, and the importance of the vera faith. it is also sometimes associated with the latin word verus meaning truth, and can also derive from albania verë means summer. the nickname of geneva and veronica. the name of two of the most popular writers of the late-19th century. the actress vera miles; fashion designer vera wang.,truth, truth
- Teresaharvester,teresa how to a girl's name is pronounced ter-ree-vi ter-ray-vi. it is of greek origin, and the importance of teresa in the "end of summer". variant popular of teresa. the first carrier could were of the greek island of therasia. the popularity of the two saints, teresa of avila and thérèse of lisieux, which has resulted in the emergence of many variants. mother teresa founded an order of nuns, the missionaries of charity", their sisters, helping the people in need around the world. his work earned him the title of "the saint of the gutter", and in 1979, the peace nobel prize. see also tracy. the actress teresa wright; basketball player teresa weatherspoon.,until the harvest
- Titaniagreat, great,such as titanium,titanium dioxide as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of titania is "giant". mythology: the titans were a race of giants. literary: titania, the queen of the fairies in shakespeare's "a midsummer night 's dream". see also tatiana.
- SumerBorn during the Summer, A divine mountain, A region in modern day Iraq that was the home of the sumerians, Gold mountain, born in the summer month.
- Josephgod arises,therefore, god will add (another son), is to increase god,the lord increases,josé how a young man name is pronounced jn-sef. it is hebrew in origin and the importance of joseph is "the lord is exalted". biblical: son of jacob, sold by his brothers as a slave, but later became a superior power in the land of egypt. also jesus' earthly father, a carpenter. see joe. the actor joseph in summer, joseph fiennes; the writer joseph conrad, joseph wambaugh; ernesto che guevara; painter joseph m. w. turner.
- Oberoneleven of the rulers,generous lead,oberon, as a name of children german origin, and the meaning of oberon is the "real carry." of auberon. literary: the king of the fairies in shakespeare's "a midsummer night 's dream". author auberon waugh. also the form of aubrey.
- Donnadonna how to a girl's name is pronounced dah-nah. it is of italian origin, and the importance of donna is "lady". the original meaning is closer to "lady of the house". a title of respect, equivalent to don for men. the modern usage dating back to the 1920s. see also the virgin. the actress donna reed, float donna devarona; the fashion designer donna karan; singer donna summer.,dame, madam,lady-like
- Lysanderliberator,lysander, as a young man by the name is pronounced lye-san-the. it is of greek origin, and the importance of lysander is "liberator". in greek history, lysander was a spartan naval and military commander-in-chief in the 400 before christ. it is also the name of a character in shakespeare's "a midsummer night 's dream...",who is released, who releases the men
- Winterwinter season,winter season, as a boys' name (also more common for girls to name winter), is the old english origin. the season name. the musician paul winter.,winter as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys of your name winter), is pronounced in the winter. it is the old english origin. the season name. spring, summer and autumn, the season of name.
- Tracyfrom the place of thracius,of tracy, in france,of thrace,tracy as a boy's name (also as a girl name tracy) is pronounced tray-see. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of tracy is warlike. last appointments before the norman conquest. also possibly from a norman french name of the city is based at a gala latin personal name, thrax or thracius, whose meaning has been lost. the actor tracey walter; author tracy kidder; basketball player tracy mcgrady.,tracy as a girl's name (also known as boy's name tracy) is pronounced tray-see. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of tracy is warlike. possibly, a nickname for theresa (greek) the summer or derived from a norman french name of the city is based on a french-latin the names of people, whose meaning has been lost. the character of tracy lord, played by katherine hepburn in the 1940s, from the film the philadelphia story is the popular name. actress tracey ullman; tennis player tracy austin, singer tracy chapman; the swimmer tracy caulkins.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name