- Name :Sue
- Meaning :She who is a graceful lilly flower
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Sue
- GrishmaWarmth, Kind of season, People who have deep leadership abilites and ready to fous on large and importat issues.
- GranthThey have ability to analize problems very quickly and solve all the issues.They love to spend time with family., They have ability to analize problems very quickly and solve all the issues.They love to spend time with family.
- IndiraGoddess Lakshmi, Bestowed of prosperity, Epithet of Lakshmi, Consort of Vishnu, The Goddess Indira issued at the creation from the petals of the flower
- Susanlily,susan how to a girl's name is pronounced soo-zun. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of susan is "lily rose". abbreviation of susannah, and susannah. in the apocryphal book of tobit, susannah was a beautiful woman, the courage, which defends his innocence against the unjust accusation. for the first time in the 18th century. see also suellen, xuxa, and zsazsa. suffragetten susan b. anthony, authors susan cheever, susan isaacs; actresses susan hampshire, susan dey susan sarandon; basketball player sue bird.
- Xerxeshero among heroes,the king of heroes,the ruler of heroes,xerxes as a young man by the name is of persian origin, and the importance of xerxes is monarch. xerxes was the title of several rulers persians. (in the fifth century bc) made war on the greeks, and also appears in the bible, apocrypha as ahasuerus, husband of esther.
- Barclaybarclay, as a young man by the name is pronounced bar-klay. is of scotland and altenglischen of origin, and the importance of barclay is "birch tree meadow". place name berkeley, gloucestershire, and that the issue of use of the scottish surname, in scotland, in the 12th century by walter de berchelai, was chamberlain of scotland in the year 1165. his descendants became one of the most powerful families in scotland. this form is very popular in scotland; berkeley is more prevalent in other places. barclays is the name of one of the largest banks in the united kingdom. basketball player charles barkley.,the wood of birch,where birch trees grow,birch wood
- Kinseyking ' s victory,kinsey, as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name of kinsey) is the old english origin, and the meaning of kinsey is "king' s victory." surname. the name has an aristocratic, anglophile aura, smoothing the women in voice. literary: the name of the heroine of sue grafton's series of successful assassinations.,royal victory,the victory of the king
- Laceyis omitted, playful,from lassey, france.,nora,lacey as a girl name, used less frequently than the boys of their name lacey), is pronounced gal to see. it is of the former, of french origin. noble is the last name in order to england and ireland, after the norman conquest. lacey and its variants, can also be used in terms of tip, the delicate tissue of the balance of the thread, therefore, there is a connotation of women. country singers lacy j dalton.,person of normandy
- Velvetvelvet as a girl's name is pronounced velvet. it is of english origin. the name of the soft angerauten tissue, with the connotation of great luxury and sensuality.,velvet-like
- Tuckerfabric pleater,a person of soft tissue,fabric softener torturing, whole-hearted, courageous,tucker as a name of children is very tuh-ker. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of tucker is garment maker. name professional relationship with a medieval great britain to the major industries of the wool trade.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name