- Name :Soo
- Meaning :A charitable, kind and noble person
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Buddhism
Similar Names For Soo
- ShravanName of a Hindu month, Name of a star, A character in Ramayana, A devoted son, Listening or hearing, Monsoon season (Son of blind parents; known as an idol of service to parents), A hindu month
- SravanName of a Hindu month, Name of a star, A character in Ramayana, A devoted son, Listening or hearing, Monsoon season
- ReetJasmine, Soothing, Purifying, Hymn, Prosperous, Universal plentiful, Custom, Tradition, A variant spelling of Reeth
- Calvinnaked, hairless,calvin as a young man by the name pronounced kal-vin. it is of french origin, and the importance of calvin is "little early". diminutive of "birth", the french "chauve". a roman city, and of the family, the clan name as a surname. to transfer a name as homage to 16th-century french religious reformer john calvin, whose thought profoundly affects the presbyterians, methodists, and the huguenots branches of protestantism. family in the modern age, through bill watterson country ' s cartoon feature of "calvin and hobbes". u.s. president calvin coolidge; composer calvin hamptom; italian composer italo calvino.,little soon, a, the desertion of
- GhanashyamLord Krishna, Solid dark, Of the color of the darkest cloud that will soon rain, A childhood name of Lord Krishna signifying his black and dark like a cloud form
- SireenA narrator of Hadith from the prophet (Saw), Another narrator of Hadith by the same name was the sister of mariah al-qabtiyah, Al-maqooqus of egypt (She was the daughter of Ibn Abdullah Ibn Masood), She who is the wife of a man who is a companion of the Prophet
- Malanasoothing, relaxing,sweet, like a girl's name is pronounced ma-lah-nee. is the hawaiian origin, and the meaning of sweet is "serene, clear". see also malina.
- Susanlily,susan how to a girl's name is pronounced soo-zun. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of susan is "lily rose". abbreviation of susannah, and susannah. in the apocryphal book of tobit, susannah was a beautiful woman, the courage, which defends his innocence against the unjust accusation. for the first time in the 18th century. see also suellen, xuxa, and zsazsa. suffragetten susan b. anthony, authors susan cheever, susan isaacs; actresses susan hampshire, susan dey susan sarandon; basketball player sue bird.
- FrankOriginally the name common to German tribes, it soon became synonymous with 'a free person, Originally the name common to German tribes, it soon became synonymous with 'a free person
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name