- Name :Siya
- Meaning :Goddess Sita, White moonlight, A handsome woman, White doorvaa grass, Arabian Jasmine, Candied sugar, A woman sho always wins
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :9
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Kumbha (G, S, Sh)
- Nakshatra :Sathabisham (Go, Sa, Si, Su, S, See)
Similar Names For Siya
- Asiyah(She was the wife of the farao in moesa's time she turned Muslim and died a shahieda because she refused to obey her husband and Say that he farao was her God), One who consoles others
- Taisiyataisiya as a girl's name is of russian origin. the greek name thais (see the thai), the name of a clever and witty of a courtesan (fourth century a. c.), who traveled with alexander the great.
- Tasiaresurrection,tasia how to a girl's name is pronounced tah-zha, tay-zha. is the united states and of greek origin, and the importance of tasia is "the resurrection". abbreviation of anastasia. see also taja. also the shape of the taisiya. also the form of tasha.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name