- Name :signe
- Meaning :last victory,a new victory,signe as a boy's name (also as a girl name signe) is very seeng-ne lake-ne. it is of scandinavian origin. part of the name refers to the "victory".
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For signe
- AnkitaConquered, A signet, Symbol, With auspicious marks, Distinguished, Marked out, Feminine form of Ankit, they are a mark of auspiciousness
- Adrianadrian as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name-adrian) that is pronounced ay-dree-an. it is of latin origin, and the importance of adrian is "from hadria". place name: hadria was a town in the north of italy, which gave its name to the adriatic sea. the name was borne by the roman emperor publius aelius hadrianus (second century). hadrian ' s has built the wall, in the north of england during his reign. it is also the name of the 12th century by pope adrian iv (the only english pope in history). first popular in the 1950s in the united kingdom. hollywood costume designer adrian, the actor adrien brody.,of hadria,man from hadria (adriatic sea),a man of the adriatic sea,on the person from hadria (northern italy)
- JeriahFirst born son of hebron, son of kohath who was assigned priestly duties during the reforms of king david, First born son of hebron, son of kohath who was assigned priestly duties during the reforms of king david
- Leviconnected connected connected connected in harmony,associated, attached,levi as a young man, of the name, pronounced lee-vye. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of levi is "joined". biblical: levi, third of jacob's 12 sons, the father of the tribe of levi, was later assigned priestly duties. the name was revived by the puritans.
- Eileenbeautiful bird,bright, bright,desired; or a ray of sunshine, ray of light,eileen how to a girl's name is pronounced " eye-leen. two anglisierte forms of irish, gaelic written name of eibhlín (see eibhlin), eilín, or aibhlín (see aibhlin). the other way is evelyn or evlin. derived from norman french aveline, a derivative of vpa, which possibly means "bird". fashion designer eileen fisher; actress eileen brennan. also the shape of eleanor. also the form of helen.,the torch of the light
- Manuelgod is with us,god with us,manuel how a young man name is pronounced complaint wel. is of spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of emmanuel is "god with us". abbreviation of emmanuel. manolito was one of the spanish biggest killers. shoe designer manolo blahnik; artist manuel ocampo; baseball player manny ramirez.
- Verafaith,vera how to a girl's name is pronounced veer-ah. it is the russian and slavic origin, and the importance of the vera faith. it is also sometimes associated with the latin word verus meaning truth, and can also derive from albania verë means summer. the nickname of geneva and veronica. the name of two of the most popular writers of the late-19th century. the actress vera miles; fashion designer vera wang.,truth, truth
- Michaelmichael as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name michael) is very m & e-cal. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of michael is "who is like god?". biblical: michael is the archangel, defeat the dragons. he and gabriel are the angels, the personal names in the canonical bible. in the middle ages, michael, the captain of the heavenly hosts and the protector of the soldiers. he was depicted often has a burning sword, and at times guard the gates of paradise. many of the saints, kings and emperors bear the names, and there are many variants, male and female. see also michal. baseball celebrity mickey mantle; the actor mickey rooney, michael caine, mike myers; singer michael jackson, mick jagger; cartoon celebrity mickey mouse; soviet statesman mikhail gorbachev; hockey player mike modane; fashion designer michael kors.,what man is as god?,who is like god?
- Lindalinda how to a girl's name is pronounced lin-dah. it is of spanish origin and the importance of linda is "pretty". originally derived from "linde", which is a german name of the element in relation to the boundary. the name there was also, as part of other english names such as belinda and melinda. actresses linda evans, linda hunt; the singer linda ronstadt; journalist linda ellerbee; the fashion designer lindka cierach. also the shape of adelinde.,pretty,pretty,gentle, tender, charming,loving woman
- Christianchristian as a young man by the name (less often girls in the name christian) is very kris-chen. it is of latin origin, and the importance of christian is "follower of christ". from the latin christianus, a girl 's name in the middle ages it was used as a male name, possibly due to the success of john bunyan' s "pilgrim' s progress" (1684), whose hero is called christian. the name of christ is from greek khristos, that is to say, it translates the hebrew term "messiah" means "anointed". in denmark, the name was used by the ten kings since the 15th century. century. a famous institution was the author danish hans christian andersen (1805-1875). actor christian slater; french fashion designer christian dior, christian lacroix, dr. christiaan barnard.,christian man,christian as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name christian) is very kris-t'-ynn. it is of latin origin, and the importance of christian is "follower of christ". from the latin christianus. christ is from greek khristos, a translation of the hebrew term "messiah" means "anointed". christian and christiana, is for the woman in the middle ages, but through the 18th century, christina was the most common form..,followers of christ, anointed
- Markgod of war, macho, male, ross, horse,also how a young man name is very next to him. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the brand is "dedicated to mars". anglisierte version of marcus. biblical: the roman surname of john mark, a missionary companion of peter and paul and writer, one of the four evangelienberichte of jesus. the famous writer mark twain (actually samuel clemens) has its name from the call of mississippi boatman: "mark twain!", this means that the water was two fathoms deep. explorer marco polo; the choreographer mark morris; new york governor mario cuomo; swimmer mark spitz; baseball player mark mcgwire; fashion designer marc jacobs, actor mark harmon, mark wahlberg.,represents mars, warlike,warring
- Nehemiahcomforted by god,for the consolation of yahweh,god has comforted,nehemiah as a name of children is very sen-ah-m & e-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nehemiah is "the comforter." biblical: the prophet assigned to take jews to return to jerusalem from exile in babylon. used by the puritanern.,the lord comforts
- Normafrom the north,from the north; or, the pattern,rule how to a girl's name is pronounced standard. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the norm is "the norm". in bellini's 1832 tragic opera "norma" norma is a druidess at the time of the roman occupation of england. the name was probably invented by felice romani, and is not a feminine form of norman, which means "man of the north". the actress norma shearer; the fashion designer norma kamali.
- Kayakaya as a girl's name is pronounced kah-yah. is of japanese, zulu, turkish, hopi and hindi origin, and the meaning of kaya is "restful place, yew tree, forgiveness; home; stone; willow, wise child; with the beautiful body, profile.,my older sister,who assigned the rocks (nez pierce); marijuana (jamaica)
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name