- Name :sheba
- Meaning :daughter of an oath,sheba, a girl name is very shee-bah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of saba is "a promise". nickname of bathsheba. saba is the name of a kingdom in southern arabia, known for his great wealth. biblically: the queen of sheba to jerusalem, to see for himself if reports of solomon's great wisdom and wealth of truth.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For sheba
- Solomona man of peace,of the peace,solomon as a young man by the name is pronounced " vi-lah-mun. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of salomon is "peace". biblical solomon, son of david and bathsheba, followed his father as king of israel. he wrote the book of proverbs, ecclesiastes and the song of songs. the wisdom of solomon, is, literally, because, if you ask him what gift would god, he asked only for the wisdom it takes to govern. used in the middle ages and the 18th. also in the form of "shalom".
- BalqeesDistinguished woman of her times, The name of the queen of sheba (She was the daughter of Ahmad bin mishqar, She was the wife of sayfud-din al- Hanafi (AN)), She was the daughter of Ahmad Bin Mishqar. A distinguished woman of her times.
- Elisabethelisabeth how to a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of isabel "god is my oath". biblically: the spelling of elizabeth used in the new testament, that of elisheva. the name of the mother of john the baptist. it comes from the same root, as elisheba, the name of the wife of aaron. the name may have been influenced by the hebrews shabbâth "day of rest".,god is my oath,god is my oath; god's promise,god promised
- Uriahgod is my light,god is light,uriah as a girl's name is pronounced yer-ry-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of uriah is my light is the lord. biblical: one of king david's warrior, hittite, husband of bath-sheba. uriah was the name of a prophet. uriah heep is a character in dickens' david copperfield.,the lord is my light
- Everdeenthe name everdeen is a girl name . with "eve" and "eternity" in the name of the trends in a big way, the hunger games-heroine katniss everdeen is a surname which has, definitely, first-name potential for parents. it has been chosen as a nod to bathsheba everdene, the central figure in thomas hardy's far from the hustle and bustle of everyday life; according to the author suzanne collins: "the two are very different, but both struggle with the knowledge that their hearts".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name