- Name :Shea
- Meaning :An admirable man, from the fairy fortress, An admirable man, from the fairy fortress
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For Shea
- Sebastianof sebastos,people of the ancient city, sebastian,sebastian as a young man by the name is pronounced se-bass-tian. it is of greek origin, and the importance of sebastian is "worshipped". the original form of this name is known to those of a particular city or region of asia minor, whose greek name was taken from the latin imperial title of "augustus". saint sebastian, who probably was a native of this place, was a third of a century martyred, the captain, became the patron saint of soldiers. shakespeare gave him the name, the twin brother of viola in "twelfth night". the british, who since the 1940s, can be affected by a character in evelyn waugh ' s popular, "brideshead revisited". track celebrities, and sebastian coe.,venerable
- Normafrom the north,from the north; or, the pattern,rule how to a girl's name is pronounced standard. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the norm is "the norm". in bellini's 1832 tragic opera "norma" norma is a druidess at the time of the roman occupation of england. the name was probably invented by felice romani, and is not a feminine form of norman, which means "man of the north". the actress norma shearer; the fashion designer norma kamali.
- Miloarmy man, the favors,milo as a young man by the name is of english origin. variant of miles. the actor milo o'shea.,soldier,soldier or merciful
- Shaigift,present,shai, as a young man by the name is hebrew, and aramaic origin, and the meaning of shai is "gift". also the form of shea.
- Omrithe grain sheaf,my sheaf,omri as a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of omri is the "sheaf of wheat".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name