- Name :sha-
- Meaning :sha - as a little girl, name is pronounced sha. it is of american origin. combination of the sha - prefix with various names ends. pronounced emphasis on the second syllable. name starting with sha - be fashionable, because it sounds more attractive. some of the variants of the names african, arabic, indian, israeli, or other cultures, other creative variants of traditional american name. see also cha-, charlene, shan, them-, and siobhan.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For sha-
- Shaanpride,shaan, as a young man by the name is pronounced sha-an. is the hebrew, and hindi, the origin and the meaning of shaan is "peace and pride".
- Shakiragrateful, grateful,shakira how to a girl's name is of arabic origin, and the importance of shakira is "grateful". also the form of the sha-.,lady of grace
- Siobhangod is compassionate, merciful,god is merciful,siobhan how to a girl's name is pronounced sha-vahn. it is of irish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of siobhan is "god is gracious". variant of joan, a feminine form of john. phonetic forms of this name are a blend of the sha - prefix with yvonne. the actress siobhan mckenna.,the lord is merciful
- Sineadgod is merciful god is merciful gift,sinead as a girl's name is pronounced sha-nade. it is of irish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of sinead is "god is gracious". variant of jane or janet, are feminine forms of john. sinead was familiar to the americans of the singer sinead o ' connor. the actress sinead cusack.
- Shawnagod is merciful,god is merciful,shawna how to a girl's name is pronounced shawn-na. that is the english, the irish and the gaelic, the origin and meaning of shawna is the "grace of god". variant women be. the name is very preferred, as the prefix in mixtures with different names ends. in 1995, miss america, shawntel smith, and actress sean young. also the form of the sha-.
- Cherisecherise as a girl's name is pronounced sha-reese. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of cherise is "cherry". cerise and, possibly influenced by cherie. see also charis. also the way in which cher. also the shape of the cherry.,love
- Cheriecherie how to a girl's name is pronounced sha-ree, sher-ee. it is of french origin, and the importance of cherie is "dear darling". modern, union of the french word "chérie". the modern variants of cherie follow the shah - name of the pattern. see also the cha-.,darling,dear
- Sharisesharis as a girl's name is pronounced sha-rees. it is of english origin. variant of charise. see also charis. also the form of the sha-.
- Shalisashalisa as a girl's name is pronounced shah-lee saw. it is of hebrew origin. variant shalishah, a biblical name. also the form of the sha-.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name