- Name :Santa
- Meaning :One who is a saint
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Santa
- Nicholasnicholas how to a girl's name is pronounced nik-oh-lus. it is of greek origin, and the meaning of nicholas 'people's victory". biblical: one of seven "qualified men" in the first century of the christian church. saint nicholas (fourth century), is known as the patron saint of greece and russia, children, scientists, sailors, and pawnbrokers, and (via his dutch name, sinte klaas) the original of santa claus. five popes and two emperor of russia, which bears the name. theatre director nikos psacharapolous; dickens' novel "nicholas nickleby"; the actor nicholas cage, nikolas grace, nicol williamson; composer nicolai rimsky-korsakov; political philosopher niccolo machiavelli.,the people of victory,the people triumph,the victory of the people
- Ursulalittle female bear,ursa minor,strong as a small bear,ursula how to a girl's name is pronounced ur-soo-lah. it is of scandinavian and latin origin, and the importance of ursula is little bear. many legends have risen through the santa ursula (perhaps also in the fourth century) and his girl companions. name of the overweight octopus sea witch in disney ' s, the little mermaid. writer ursula k. le guin; the actress ursula andress.
- Monicaconsultants,monica how to a girl's name is pronounced mah ni-kah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of monica is "advisor". of uncertain origin. possibly from the latin "monere", which means "advice", or "nonnica" which comes from "nonna", the latin word for "nun." you can also greek "monos" meaning "single, alone". santa monica, mother of augustine, prayed for her son and saved him from self-destruction. saint augustine, then, was one of the greatest saints of history. the name is poopular with the catholics. figure monica geller in the tv-comedy "friends".,to warn, to advise,lady of the solitude
- HarichandanaLord Vishnu, A sort of yellow sandalwood, One of the five trees of paradise the other four being called Parijat, Mandar, Santan, And Kalp), Saffron, Moonlight, The filament of a lotus
- BhismaOne who has taken a terrible vow, Son of Santanu by Ganga in Mahabharat (Son of Shantanu and Ganga, known as the "grandfather" of the Kurus. Although he never became king, he officiated at Hastinapur as regent until Vichitravirya was of age.), Dreadful, Terrible, Fear-Inducing, Forbidding
- Teclakey as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of the key is "the glory of god." of "theos kleia". traditional, according to the legend, santa tecla, converted by st. paul, was the first female christian martyr. the name is very popular in greece.
- Crisantacrisanta as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of crisanta "golden flower". names in spanish.,golden flower, chrysanthemum
- Queraltthe name queralt is a girl name . a top-200-name in catalonia, spain, since 2004. there are several catalan cities with names, including santa coloma de queralt, and rocafort de queralt.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name