- Name :sandra
- Meaning :defender of humanity,the defense of men,is the protector of mankind,sandra how to a girl's name is pronounced san-drah, sahn-drah. it is of english origin. abbreviation of alexandra (greek) "man is to defend" via alessandra (in italian). the comedian sandra bernhard; actresses sandrine bonnaire, sondra locke, sandra dee, sandra bullock; supreme court justice, sandra day o ' connor. also the form of cassandra.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For sandra
- Kendrakendra how to a girl's name is pronounced ken-drah. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of kendra is "greatest champion". of cynwrig, which could also mean "high hill". also, possibly, of the gaelic name mac eanraig, with the meaning "son of henry", or the old english name ceneric meaning of "fat" power", and cyneric importance of "real power". it is also a modern blend of ken and sandra or andrea. see also keandra.,to know,supreme champion,water baby, magical,wise ruler, enthusiasts, power
- Diandracombination of diane and sandra,diandra, as a baby girl name. it may be a continuation of diana. the greek di - means "two" and "-andra" meaning "man". also the shape of the dianthe.,twice a man
- Lysandraliberator,lysandra, as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of lysandra is "man' s defend." variant of alexandra.
- Sondradefender of humanity,sondra how is a girl name. variant of sandra, alexandra (greek) "man is to defend." the actress sondra locke. also the form of cassandra.
- Kassandrakassandra how to a girl's name is pronounced ka-san-drah. variant kassandra (greek). the more modern versions are based on some of the closest pronounced by sandra.,it seems that in men
- Krisandrakrisandra as a girl's name is pronounced kriss-ann-drah, kriss-ahn-drah. it is of greek origin. variant chrysandra. also the form of cassandra. the shape of the chrysantha.
- Sassandrathe name of sassandra is a girl's name of african origin. naughty alternative to kassandra-maybe too spicy.
- Kaseyattentive, alert,courageous in the battle,kasey as a boy's name (also used regularly more than girls name kasey) is very kay lake. it is of irish origin, and the importance of kasey is "alert; stronger". variant of casey. also the form of the kasi.,kasey as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys their name kasey) is very kay lake. it is of american origin and the importance of kasey is "alert; stronger". alternate form of casey. see also kacie. also the form of the acacia. also the form of cassandra.,alert
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name