- Name :sandra
- Meaning :defender of humanity,the defense of men,is the protector of mankind,sandra how to a girl's name is pronounced san-drah, sahn-drah. it is of english origin. abbreviation of alexandra (greek) "man is to defend" via alessandra (in italian). the comedian sandra bernhard; actresses sandrine bonnaire, sondra locke, sandra dee, sandra bullock; supreme court justice, sandra day o ' connor. also the form of cassandra.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For sandra
- Kendrakendra how to a girl's name is pronounced ken-drah. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of kendra is "greatest champion". of cynwrig, which could also mean "high hill". also, possibly, of the gaelic name mac eanraig, with the meaning "son of henry", or the old english name ceneric meaning of "fat" power", and cyneric importance of "real power". it is also a modern blend of ken and sandra or andrea. see also keandra.,to know,supreme champion,water baby, magical,wise ruler, enthusiasts, power
- Diandracombination of diane and sandra,diandra, as a baby girl name. it may be a continuation of diana. the greek di - means "two" and "-andra" meaning "man". also the shape of the dianthe.,twice a man
- Lysandraliberator,lysandra, as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of lysandra is "man' s defend." variant of alexandra.
- Sassandrathe name of sassandra is a girl's name of african origin. naughty alternative to kassandra-maybe too spicy.
- Kassandrakassandra how to a girl's name is pronounced ka-san-drah. variant kassandra (greek). the more modern versions are based on some of the closest pronounced by sandra.,it seems that in men
- AlyssandraA defender of mankind with dynamic nature while providing justice and fairness among masses
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name