- Name :said
- Meaning :happy, happy,happy, happy,said, as a young man by the name is of arabic origin, and the importance of saying "happy". in africa, and popular in the arab countries. the actor saeed jaffrey.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For said
- ParikshitName of An ancient king, Tested one or proven (Posthumous son of Abhimanyu, heir of the Pandavas. Pariksit means 'the examiner', as the brahmins said he would come to examine all men in his search for the Supreme Lord), Name of an Ancient King , One who has been tested,
- Naomiundercover,naomi as a girl's name is pronounced: not-oh-mee. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of naomi is "pleasant". biblical: a ahnfrau of jesus, who according to his sons, mahlon (who ruth was married) and chilion died, he said: "do not call me naomi, call me mara, because the almighty has been unkind to me". the name came to english-speaking use in the 18th. century. noémi (no-ay-mee), the spanish way. the actress naomi watts.,soft and sweet, nice
- Rickbrave rulers,of courage, of the dominant power, the rulers,rick how a young man name is pronounced rik. it is of english origin. abbreviation of richard and frederick. humphrey bogart ' s character in "casablanca", said rick. actors rick moranis, rick nelson. also the form of broderick. also the shape of cedric. also the way of eric. also the form of theodoric. also the way of ulric.
- Veronicabrings the victory, true image,veronica how to a girl's name is pronounced ver-ron-ni-kah. it is greek and latin, and the importance of the veronica victory-bringer. variant of berenice, which has influenced the latin vera icon (true image. saint veronica (17. century) was an italian, of the mystics and the saints. she said that jesus gave a piece of cloth around his face, as he hesitated on his way to the crucifixion. you will receive a wonderful true image of jesus' face in the handkerchief. the name first appeared in britain in the century 17th and is distributed through the catholic families in the 19th century. the actress veronica lake. also the form of berenice.,the victory of the institution
- Saidasaida, like a girl's name is pronounced, they say, dah. it is of arabic origin, and the importance of saida is "huntress; happiness". variant of zaida. also the shape of sadie.
- BethsyBethsaida is a place mentioned in the New Testament of Greek and,or Hebrew origins meaning "house of fishing." Jesus was said to have performed miracles here.
- Sethnamed named a, placed,seth how to a girl's name is pronounced seth. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of seth "ordered set". biblical: the third party designated son of adam and eve. eve said seth, was appointed, in place of abel, killed by cain. the actor seth green.
- Marabitter,mara as a girl's name is pronounced mahr-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of mara "bitter". biblical: naomi said that the name mara as an expression of sadness after the death of her husband elimelech, and their sons, mahlon and chilion. can also be used as a variant of mary and abbreviation of tamara. also the form of amara. also the form of damaris.,the sea or bitter
- MahamayaGoddess Durga, The great illusion or affection, She is Said to have forcibly drawn away the minds of sages etc. leading them into confusion, The supreme creator of illusion, Worldly illusion, Which makes the material world appear really existent, Epithet of Durga, Name of the consort of shuddhodan, One of the names of the Goddess Durga
- BernitaBernita (Bear, or brave) has been said to be a blend of Bernice and Juanita, means "harbinger (messenger) of victory"
- KathitLord Shiva, Narrated, One about whom much is Said, Well Narrated, Well Recited and described, One of many names of Lord Vishnu signifying him as the extrolled
- Vidura(Son of Vyasa and a palace maidservant; Brother to Dhritarstra and Pandu; counsel to the King of Hatinapur. Vidura was said to be an expansion of Yamaraja, the lord of justice.)
- Meredithgreat lord,great sovereign,lord,meredith, when a boy's name (also used regularly by more girl named meredith) is very mare-a-dith, ma-rare-time-dith. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of meredith is ", said the ruler." possibly "sea lord". composer meredith wilson.,meredith as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys of your name meredith), is very mare-a-dith, ma-rare-time-dith. is the old welsh origin, and the meaning of meredith is "great, noted ruler". possibly "sea lord". american use of meredith is as the maiden name. actress meredith baxter; news anchor meredith vieira.,the rulers of the battle
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name